UCI-led team discovers signaling molecule that potently stimulates hair growth

• Administrators

I'll reach out to Joseph from Folliclethought about this, he's usually tuned into the future hair loss treatments. I think Hair Loss Cure 2020 needs to change the domain name lol.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 9:28 PM, Follicle_Thought said:

Good news about this research is that Maksim Plikus has created an entity called Amplifica which is intended to develop drugs from his research. They don't have a website yet.

They have a molecule in their pipeline called AMP303 which may, in fact, be related to this Scube3 research. The good news is it would not require the full long FDA route, and would only need 2 trials to become approved. Plikus is an above average hair researcher who is basically in skin and hair research full time, so this type of development is considered above-average.

They have a website now: https://amplificabio.com/. If you're an accredited investor and interested in investing in AMP303, please reach out to Follicle Thought or me.