brett maverick got an ht with an super agressive hairline

WTF ?? 

Brett is crazy !! He f***** up.... 

So he went to Serkan Aygin ?...😅

Serkan has improved a lot nevertheless he is still a hairmill. 

Some people get incredible results from Serkan's techs. Some get destroyed. 

There were couple youtubers such as Dr. Mogrey, Sylvain Carbonnel, Jeremy Delattre and also some italian patients on Belicapelli who got phenomenal results from Serkan. Like really phenomenal. I have to admit it although I don't like Serkan. 

But we all know the moderator Bola has an affiliation with Serkan,  Koray and hence cherry picks the best results. 

There are others who got really bad ones. There was one really really bad published by youtuber tenermaspelo. It was a guy who got badly overharvested at Serkan's clinic. 

Also if I remember correctly, Joseph Tillman's undercover video in a turkish hairmill were actually shot in Serkan's old clinic in Istanbul. 

The same Joseph Tillman who is now promoting his new friend Koray Erdogan... 🤦‍♀️😂

First of all I would like to point out that Brett Maverick didn't even require a hair transplant surgery. 

He should have just kept taking Finasteride. 

I understand he is some sort of model and thus is trying to look his best to make money and pursue his career but seriously he was barely balding. Okay he had a little bit of hairline recession but nothing crazy nothing stupid. It was really acceptable even for a model or an actor... 

Serkan's technicians all have extremely different levels of skills. The best ones are very close to matching the best FUE surgeons in Spain/Belgium while the rest isn't probably more skilled than you and me lol....

I hope at least for  Brett he was give  the best team of techs since he was documenting his journey on youtube in exchange of discount. 

Otherwise imagine being a model and getting a botched hairline, having to repair it etc....It would be a nightmare for him. I hope he will be lucky. 🙏

Also if he wants to shave the back of his head later down the road he's gonna be in a bad position because of poorly performed extractions and FUE white dot scars...

Mind blowing that what these rich Youtubers are doing.  He wasn't even that bad, probably just needed to get on serious medication. He looked great from my point of view

Not the worst clinic in Turkey.... not the best either.... did they pay him anything for exposure? who knows. 

He should pray he doesn't get a pluggy hairline, he was fine the way he was

Personally i don't think it's super aggressive and especially if he's been responding well to medication but what i find alarming and i touched on this in my other "When YouTubers get hair transplants" post, that he said he wasn't going to get it until absolutely needed and then undermines himself because a "great opportunity" came up. Honestly, the U turn logic of this guy is why a lot of people watching him will also make this mistake. 

He even acted as if its normal for a HT clinic to take significantly more hair than expected. He basically said they mentioned 1400 to him and then when he was there upped this to 2500. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

44 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Personally i don't think it's super aggressive and especially if he's been responding well to medication but what i find alarming and i touched on this in my other "When YouTubers get hair transplants" post, that he said he wasn't going to get it until absolutely needed and then undermines himself because a "great opportunity" came up. Honestly, the U turn logic of this guy is why a lot of people watching him will also make this mistake. 

He even acted as if its normal for a HT clinic to take significantly more hair than expected. He basically said they mentioned 1400 to him and then when he was there upped this to 2500. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

Don’t think it’s that ridiculous for a clinic to underestimate the graft count via just pictures. In pictures you don’t really get a true representation of the amount of miniaturisation you have until they can see it with magnified equipment and really see it person and do a through analysis . Some even use less grafts and vice Versa

He asks why not? Well did it ever occur to you Brett  that hair loss is a life long  progressive disaease and you are only 26. ever heard of a finite donor. Going to a hair mill who go for a maximum number of grafts in a case where the patient barely does any hair loss and does not even need a HT. These youtuber are duXXb as XXX

5 hours ago, sukh123 said:

Don’t think it’s that ridiculous for a clinic to underestimate the graft count via just pictures. In pictures you don’t really get a true representation of the amount of miniaturisation you have until they can see it with magnified equipment and really see it person and do a through analysis . Some even use less grafts and vice Versa

I know that there's a possibility of this happening but that's a really inaccurate margin then. It's almost double but the reason i bring it up is because it seems like an extremely typical hair mill hallmark AND added to the fact his hairline recession wasn't even that bad to warrant that many grafts imo. I do genuinely wonder how much grafts were wasted. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 4:56 AM, Mountinvan said:

Just saw a 4 month update on youtube:

Interested in comments about what he thinks a line of transplanted hair at 8.05. Is this normal or a technique issue?

It seems like the hair is supposed to transition from soft singles to multi grafts behind and that line he drew to demonstrate, the transition zone as it's supposed to be known as seems jarring and not properly done at all. 

Personally i think the way the hair looks in different lighting is the weirdest to me. In the regular distance shot it looks great and like a 12 month result but then when you actually see proper close up pictures, it's all exposed and not great. That's really weird to me and i think he's using hair fibres even though he claims he isn't. The result is way too full looking from that distance imo at 4 months but hey, i could be wrong. 

Overall though, i think it is what it is. He went to a hair mill and they basically sprinkled temple point grafts like morons, which didn't really make any aesthetic impact and imo were a waste but lucky for him they didn't do more than that, because they'd have screwed him over much worse. 

• 2 months later...