Dear forum members,

Recently, I added some photos showing this Dr. Rahal FUE hair transplant patients results. He had 2661 grafts and 6388 hairs. You can see his photos and full patient details by visiting the below link.

2661 Grafts - FUE Hair Transplant - Dr. Rahal

View the below FUE Hair Transplant Video featuring this patient’ results.  

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Embedded thread
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

@Mike10,

i’m not sure if you missed it but I provided a link to the original topic with the photos and all of his details including his age at the time of surgery, hair loss medication regimen, family history of hair loss. etc.

But to make it easier, I will post all the information from the topic below. 

—-

Dear forum members,

This patient was 53 years of age when he had his FUE hair transplant with Dr. Rahal.    He received 2661 grafts and 6388 hairs in a single procedure.  See his hair count breakdown below.

Hair Count Breakdown

1 haired grafts - 311
2 haired grafts - 1111
3 haired grafts - 1101
4 haired grafts - 138

Total # of Grafts - 2661
Total # of hairs - 6388

Nonsurgical Hair Loss Treatments

He takes both finasteride and minoxidil and has been for approximately four years prior to surgery. 

Family History of Hair Loss

Both sides of his family suffer from hair loss and range between a Norwood class 4 and 5.   

Previous Hair Transplant Surgery?

The patient has never undergone hair transplant surgery prior to his procedure with Dr. Rahal.

We’ve included photos showing multiple angles of the patient’s scalp and hair before, immediately post-op and after the results have grown in. 

Note: In addition to the usual collages we present, I've also presented each photo separately for a more detailed review - per Melvin's request.

Hair Transplant Video

We will be presenting a video featuring his results very shortly.  Stay tuned.

We look forward to your feedback.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

——

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

I have gone ahead and embedded the thread. The hyperlink wasn’t very clear. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin,

thanks for that. I purposely didn’t  embed the original topic because I was afraid it would take away from the video. But if you think that it’s better this way and that it won’t distract viewers from viewing the actual video then great :-).

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant