I slept on my side after hair transplant, please advice and help !

Please tell me what are the risks if I slept on my side the first day after hair transplant. Even worst I slept a bit on the belly aswell by accident. I will add that the head was still elevated during all this time on a small pillow (hard to imagine this posture I know !) and I haven't touched at all (with anything) the area where the hair was transplanted during surgery. 

Please note I didn't had any swelling after the surgery ( or probably is too minor and I can't notice it). No blood or visible disclosure on my hair yet.

What do I risk worst case and best case scenario ? :((

45 minutes ago, Alexx said:

Please tell me what are the risks if I slept on my side the first day after hair transplant. Even worst I slept a bit on the belly aswell by accident. I will add that the head was still elevated during all this time on a small pillow (hard to imagine this posture I know !) and I haven't touched at all (with anything) the area where the hair was transplanted during surgery. 

Please note I didn't had any swelling after the surgery ( or probably is too minor and I can't notice it). No blood or visible disclosure on my hair yet.

What do I risk worst case and best case scenario ? :((

If your recipient area has not been scratched or bumped (or touched aggressively) then it is okay. However, please do share some pictures and we can evaluate them for you.

17 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

If your recipient area has not been scratched or bumped (or touched aggressively) then it is okay. However, please do share some pictures and we can evaluate them for you.

Thank you for your answer. I attach some pictures. I had the surgery in 27-28 june. 27 june night was the one with the issue after frontal part was already transplanted into recipient area. Please share your honest opinion is you see some other issues if you have time. The big "hole" from the side view was a mole (beauty spot) I had,  and it was removed within the procedure aswell.

pic1.jpeg

pic2.jpeg

pic3.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Vann said:

Did you see any blood or grafts that may have fallen out?

Nothing like this, no blood no grafts disclosure and I am pretty sure I never hit the area during sleep or day time even if I was agitated and crushed tired.  I had almost no pain and no visible swelling either since the surgery.

Edited by Alexx

18 hours ago, Alexx said:

Thank you for your answer. I attach some pictures. I had the surgery in 27-28 june. 27 june night was the one with the issue after frontal part was already transplanted into recipient area. Please share your honest opinion is you see some other issues if you have time. The big "hole" from the side view was a mole (beauty spot) I had,  and it was removed within the procedure aswell.

pic1.jpeg

pic2.jpeg

pic3.jpeg

Seems absolutely fine. Nothing to worry about at all. Wish you a happy and wonderful growth in the coming future.