Doctor advise in Europe

Hello forum. Really happy to have found this great community. 

I have been in contact with few clinics primarily in Turkey and overall there seems to be a consensus that I am Norwood Va progressing to Norwood VI. I will need two sessions with the first one covering frontal area and mid scalp where around 4000 grafts are require. The crown has to be done separately at a later stage. I have received different quotes and after following the advise of few people here I decided to triple my budget to 10.000 EUR for the first phase.  I live in Germany so I am opened to visit any good clinics around Europe, including Turkey. My main focus is quality, both of the donor area (I have seen some horrible damages done) and of course the new implanted area. 

Help me understand, do you think is possible to have good work done for 10k EUR for the first phase which will be the most intensive one? If yes, I would appreciate if you leave few doctor/clinics names, within provided range of 10K, so I can investigate further.

Thank you and I wish you all a great day. 

Edited by Alme

You do well to orient yourself towards Europe for your transplant, the best surgeons are in fact there, Feriduni, Bisanga, De Freitas to name a few.

Also check with Dr. Patrick Mwamba.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY