Tijuana Choices

Hi Everyone!

I am the very beginning stages of searching out a HT. I've been thinking about it for years, but never did it. Now, after having just gone through a big break up, I really want to do this, do it properly and start really working on myself physically and mentally.

I live in Southern California, but wanted to ask your help with quality places to get the HT done. I have narrowed down to three locations:

Tijuana:

TJ Hair Clinic

HCM/HRM with Dr Cortez

Cancun:

Harmony Clinic

Bogota:

Bogota Hairlines with Dr Camacho

I've searched this forum for hours, and it looks like Camacho and Cortez are well respected. I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with TJ Hair Clinic in Tijuana or Harmony Clinic in Cancun? Or indeed the others I mentioned.

Ideally I would want to find someone who is excellent in Tijuana as its the closest location to me, but I could also make a trip out of Bogota.

Thank you in advance while I take these first steps into getting my hair, but most importantly, my confidence back!

• Administrators

Dr. Camacho is a solid choice. His ethics and surgical protocol is top-notch. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, tampasoccer said:

Thanks Melvin. I do love the results that I have seen from his clinic... AND I have never been to Colombia so could be a win win if I don't find someone great in TJ!

I had a podcast with him yesterday, I'll be uploading it here tonight. You should definitely check it out. I found him to be very ethical and his team perform surgery at a high level, on par with great surgeons in the US. That said, I have seen good stuff from the Cortez brothers. Shame they don't move out of TJ, that city is synonymous with botched cosmetic procedures. They should move to Ensenada or Rosarito. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.