Here's a really cool 1 year video from Smart Hair Clinic in Brazil

Fue3361

For reference, here's the guy's pre op:  
image.png.8992c741f104bec12074b07d8f2e837d.png

The video is in portuguese, but one can really see that the transplant was quite the success, and the temporal points also look really natural.  

Check out my journey here:

Thickest hair in the world (demographically speaking) patient.  This is a 1 in a 1000 type result.  Not representative of a typical client.

His temporal point hair restoration is not good either - you can clearly see the doubles and it is too thick compared to his natural hair below.

If his hair wasn't nearly as thick as horsehair (diameter) - his frontal hairline restoration wouldn't look nearly as natural either. 

I disagree.  First, there’s no way you’re able to say there are multies there with any degree of certainty.  As for his hair diameter, no ide as to thickness, but to say that’s the only reason it looks good is reaching.

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators

Brazil, much like the US is very diverse. There's a variety of races, from blonde haired blue-eyed patients, to afro patients, and even Asian. I would say this particular guy is probably more on the Iberian side. Sure, Portuguese and Spanish are known for having thicker hair, then say blonde Norwegians. But I don't believe you can pigeonhole any clinic in Brazil, because their patients are as diverse as the US.  

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.