Dr. Pinto refusing to provide a quote

Andys

Thank you for contacting Clínica O'Porto.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of requests we have been receiving, we are not providing treatment quotes online and in-person until further notice.
If you would like to be contacted when we resume assessments, please reply to this email.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

I also got that mail about a year ago but contacted his customer coordinator Emilio through WhatsApp and he helped me through. You won't be disappointed if you choose Dr. Pinto and wait, he is really among the very best. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Wow that’s a shame. He should hire more experienced coordinators to help. There are other great doctors. You should consult with Dr. De Freitas, Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Mwamba, Dr. Feriduni, to name a few in Europe. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

And it’s for this reason that people should expect the best surgeons to cost a ton.  Imagine having a waiting list of 2+ years, and still tons more people trying to get on it.  You have no choice but to further raise prices.

If you’re really sure you want pinto, probably best to just get on his list asap and wait it out.  End of the day, 2 years isn’t that much.

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

And it’s for this reason that people should expect the best surgeons to cost a ton.  Imagine having a waiting list of 2+ years, and still tons more people trying to get on it.  You have no choice but to further raise prices.

If you’re really sure you want pinto, probably best to just get on his list asap and wait it out.  End of the day, 2 years isn’t that much.

Indeed, supply and demand. The only logical way to reduce the wait times is to increase the price, which will cause many to go elsewhere and make reasonable wait times. There’s a market for everyone. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/30/2022 at 11:47 AM, Andys said:
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of requests we have been receiving, we are not providing treatment quotes online and in-person until further notice.
If you would like to be contacted when we resume assessments, please reply to this email.

Same with Dr Couto 

On 6/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, Andys said:

Look on the Spanish forums for Emilio's whatsapp number and contact him directly mate, doesn't garantuee you will get in the queue but atleast you have some contact there and Emilio is a great guy

• Like 2