Good HT clinic in Turkey

5 hours ago, Hope everything is NOVA said:

Lmao 

What is your agenda here internet kid ? 

So which "budget clinic" that has a history of consistent and great results on the vertex do you recommend internet kid ? 😂😂 Lol...

You think some of the mentionned clinics be able to solve his vertex issue in one go for 3000€ max ? If so, you are totally desillusionnal...

We all know that "budget clinics" in Turkey are russian roulette while the vertex is an extremely delicate area to work on....

You gotta  get it right from the first time and maximize graft yield because the crown will cost you thousands of grafts. 

I'm sure you know it very well. 

Stop downplaying the just get a hair transplant in cheap clinic....Your attitude is dangerous and unfair. You are misleading people and portraying hair transplants like they were no big deal. Be careful. 

Only cheaper option I would ever consider in Turkey are Demirsoy, Turan, Gur. Bicer significantly raised prices recently. They are all decent options but none of them is particularly skilled for the crown. 

When you have such extensive baldness on the vertex better hold off from doing surgery until you can afford someone really really good for that specifically. 

You have only one limited donor. 

I think your either illiterate or stupid maybe both considering your screename, when did I recommend him go to a hairmill so stop quoting me saying something I didn’t I just said your telling him to go to a doctor who tbh most people can’t afford let alone someone with a budget of his .

1 hour ago, sukh123 said:

I think your either illiterate or stupid maybe both considering your screename, when did I recommend him go to a hairmill so stop quoting me saying something I didn’t I just said your telling him to go to a doctor who tbh most people can’t afford let alone someone with a budget of his .

You stop quoting me every time internet kid. 

See ?  You don't even have a basic  answer to my initial question...

Do not make such irelevant and stupid comments. 

If you have nothing constructive or helpful to say then it is much better for you  not to comment at all. 

Stop trolling like a 10-year old stupid uneducated kid and stop spreading minsformation on subjects you have no clue about.   I highly suggest you educate yourself first and get some basic understanding and more importantly  get a life. 

I will not waste any more time  responding to any of your comments. 

• Administrators

Both of you guys are on the verge of getting banned. Stop this bickering name calling, or I will ban both of you. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Would you consider maybe getting your crown or front done first and then saving up for the other mate?  It’s probably a good option as then you can spend your whole budget just on one area, with a decent doctor. Get yourself on Finasteride to stop and further loss too. I’d also consider getting a quote from someone who you might not be able to afford, such as Dr Bisanga/Dr Sethi, just so they can give you an honest opinion and help manage expectations. Hair mills will tell you whatever you want to hear, but that’s not always going to be the truth. 

• Like 2

You might want to hold off. The good places in Turkey are likely going to be above 4000 euros depending on how many grafts you need.

Alternatively you could look into a 0 interest loan if paid off 6-12 months. But don't do this unless its affordable for you

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 6:16 PM, Youngie277 said:

Hi all,

Just wanted to get some opinions on what clinics in Turkey people would recommend. I’ve attached photos to show my hair currently. Have never had a HT before.

I’ve looked around and got quotes from a few.

Hair of Instanbul - £4,000 - My cousin got it done here earlier in the year, they sound like one of the top ones and his results are good. £4,000 is above my budget though.

Alsi Tarcan - £1,800 - have read some good things and not so great things about them. The communication sounds shocking but that doesn’t really bother me as long as the results are good.

IdealofMeD - not quoted yet - These seem professional and we’re asking the origins of my scar and wanting more details than Alsi Tarcan.

Price is a main factor for me. Really can’t afford to go over £2,500. I just want to find somewhere who’ll do a good job for that price.

im thinking FUE is the way to go. Wouldn’t mind DHI either but that’s going to be more expensive.

any recommendations would be welcome.

D73B71A2-E0EC-406E-9D17-CAD636FD56B7.jpeg

7336B311-7628-49C6-9D09-BA2108A879A8.jpeg

B0BA2BFA-9DF1-4CAB-9710-DFF055E6B840.jpeg

52C8D0AB-96A9-4657-8D50-0414BB594734.jpeg

ED42DAC2-CA71-4356-AC03-6092FCC1CCB5.jpeg

780515DC-32EF-4250-BC99-CC345CDA7965.jpeg

OP you look like you have some kind of scarring on your hairline if you have frontal fibrosis or something dont get a HT it will make your situation worse, could you tell us if you know exactly what that is

I've sent a request via Dr PEKINER website a few weeks ago but I got no reply. His website does not seem to work anymore. Looks like all posts from his insta has been deleted . Too bad because he had some good reviews but I give up on him.

2 hours ago, Marc Antoine said:

I've sent a request via Dr PEKINER website a few weeks ago but I got no reply. His website does not seem to work anymore. Looks like all posts from his insta has been deleted. Too bad because he had some good reviews but I give up on him.

He's rebranded. Try neoheadclinic in Instagram.

On 6/22/2022 at 11:03 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

There’s no guarantees, but your chances go up dramatically. If you go to a hair mill that charges $1500. The chances of you getting botched is about  80%. If you go to a quality clinic, the chance of success is around 90-95%. Of course, no one can guarantee results, if you can’t accept this, again, DO NOT get surgery. 

Hello melvin - i watched your hair transplant journey - great results. Just a quick question what made you pick Eugenix india over all other places?..

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hello melvin - i watched your hair transplant journey - great results. Just a quick question what made you pick Eugenix india over all other places?..

I’ve always said there’s no best surgeon or clinic. Only best for your situation. Because of my compromised donor and need for BHT. I felt Dr. Sethi was the right surgeon for my case. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve always said there’s no best surgeon or clinic. Only best for your situation. Because of my compromised donor and need for BHT. I felt Dr. Sethi was the right surgeon for my case. 

thank you !

• 6 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 4:20 PM, BaldBobby said:

I went with Sahinoglu 2 months ago for 1.5 Euros per graft.  My donor area is already in good shape so I recommend checking him out.

I opted for Sahinoglu based on things I read about him and would really appreciate if I get some feedback on him from his former patients.

• Valued Contributor

@Youngie277 according to ur budget you can consider dr turan and dr yaman in turkey...eugenix in india(package in which surgery is performed by dr das)...dr Camacho from bogota hairlines in columbia ...dr kongkiat laorwong from thailand...all of them will fit your budget and they are have shown good results ...i have booked my surgery with kongkiat laorwong ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 7/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I'm new here so still learning... What is BHT?