This patient underwent FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) with Dr. Rahal in February, 2019 and received 2015 grafts (4651 hairs). You can view his hair count breakdown below.

Patient's Hair Loss Pattern and Progression

The patient was 33 years of age at the time of his hair transplant and started experiencing hair loss in his mid 20's.  His hairline recession and hair loss is slow and progressive. 

Hair Loss Medication

The patient was not using any hair loss medication at the time of his hair transplant although he did start using Rogaine post-op.  He also tried taking finasteride in 2018 but stopped taking it after one year for personal reasons.

Family History of Hair Loss

Norwood 5A and 6 patterns could be found on the paternal side. 

Surgical Details

Graft Density: 42 FU/cm2
Hair Density: 110 Hairs/cm2
Average Hairs Per Graft: 2.3
Type of Surgery: FUE
Zones Treated 1 and 2

Hair Count Breakdown

1 Haired FUs - 302
2 Haired FUs - 874
3 Haired FUs - 755
4 Haired FUs - 84

Total Hairs: 4651

Video

We look forward to your feedback.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Hairline.jpg

HairlineTakenByPatient.jpg

HairlineTakenByPatient2.jpg

HairlineSlightTilt.jpg

HairlineCloseup.jpg

RightProfile.jpg

RightProfileAngle.jpg

LeftProfileAngle.jpg

45Degrees.jpg

PatientTestimonial.jpg

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Very nice results 👍🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey everyone, we just went ahead and added a video for this patient. It’s been added into the original topic above and I also posted it below for your reference.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 1 month later...

I like how they kept the middle a little bit further forward than the rest of the hairline so as to sort of follow the natural maturation/shape of his hairline.  The improvement isn't drastic since the loss was pretty minor, but this guy definitely has a "grade A" hairline now.

Edited by John1991
  • Like 1

An example of how impactful even a subtle transformation can be. His hairline looked similar to mine before my procedure, and I know just how meaningful it’s been for me to have my hairline restored to what it is now. The amount of stress that subsided once I was able to style my hair without trying to conceal the recession in my hairline was incredible and worth every penny. Great work. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

1 minute ago, pkipling said:

An example of how impactful even a subtle transformation can be. His hairline looked similar to mine before my procedure, and I know just how meaningful it’s been for me to have my hairline restored to what it is now. The amount of stress that subsided once I was able to style my hair without trying to conceal the recession in my hairline was incredible and worth every penny. Great work. 

Thats really great work would you say this guy is a noorwood 2.5?

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:55 AM, John1991 said:

I like how they kept the middle a little bit further forward than the rest of the hairline so as to sort of follow the natural maturation/shape of his hairline.  The improvement isn't drastic since the loss was pretty minor, but this guy definitely has a "grade A" hairline now.

John,

Many individuals focus on density and while density is important, this just goes to show how important hairline placement and design are to the overall appearance of the result.  And because of this, I’d suggest the improvement actually is quite drastic   

Thanks for commenting.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

On 7/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, Phillyman1996 said:

Thats really great work would you say this guy is a noorwood 2.5?

Yeah, appears that way to me. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56