Female Hairline Restoration (1681 FUT grafts): Carlos K. Wesley, M.D. (NYC & LA)

#BeforeAndAfterMondays

This 34-year-old woman underwent a follicular unit transplantation (FUT) session with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley in which a total of 1681 grafts were placed.  

Her hair follicles were incubated in autologous (her own) platelet rich plasma (PRP) throughout the duration of the procedure.  This, combined with an ATP-containing storage solution has been shown to enhance survival of transplanted hairs.

As with all of Dr. Wesley’s patients, she was NOT required to shave her hair for the procedure.  As a result, this patient was able to return comfortably to work and social activities within approximately 7-10 days of his procedure.

The patient returned 9 months after her procedure and images of the patient can be seen below.  This link illustrates the timing of hair growth after surgery.  Similar patient hair transformations with Dr. Wesley and his team may also be viewed.

E0062DD3-CF1D-4A7E-9B5B-EC2C7888B423.jpeg

23CD0E92-C763-4A3F-B2E5-179DCCD3BAD1.jpeg

8DA9E5D0-B5E9-406B-9C5E-2B144749A83D.jpeg

8F7E8CD9-6E86-4503-9360-3F4ACE200782.jpeg

50ADECC3-AC86-46DA-B05D-7BEFBA712D39.jpeg

• Administrators

Very nice results 👌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.