A New fixing technique for botched smp in 2022 without laser removal!

Laser removal is a li g way before botched smp Start 4epair,the problem in smp Industry is they dont help wirh new ink.trchniques for fast repair bad blue,green,Red,gray ink.on the scalp,only the same way is go make  10-15 s3ssions laser removal and come back to the smp repair,but this is not good never a gut want 2 years go all 6 weeks make 2 years a laser removal is painfull,long way expensive ,

Laser removal is ok for Tattoo very dark ink. On your scalp,but now in 2022 we have more boitched invalide  smp scalp then normal,in the last 10 years produce this smp Industrie so much smp invalide but have only for repair the laser removal,we want a fester other way,

The best way is;when you have bot so dark botched smp then a Master smp artist can play with ger technique and inks.and can make a Cover up fixing smo repair without laser removal,this is the fast best way !

See thus video ,the best repair wirk of the world botched smp repair without laser removal...

Sorry my english is not so good i am from germany,but i hope all understand me ,i search for a fast fixing way without bad laser removal then laser is  not for all botched inks. On the scalps Works..