Police Officer Goes Viral Because of his Hair

• Administrators

The bar code hair is worse than a comb over, should he shave or get an HT? Thoughts? 

11681EFE-F609-4B9D-A374-EE3A82FB196B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

It looks good on him .. it Frames his face n accentuate his smile . 

Ok I literally laughed when I read this 

image.gif

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Reminded me of seeing commercials for these brothers/lawyers. Funny to see one letting nature run its course while the other hangs on in about the most ridiculous way possible.

Maybe the forum can retain one of these brothers for representing us in all future legal matters? Lets take a poll on which one... :D

image.thumb.png.8b3cdfd2af14339855c06ccf349b438d.png

image.thumb.png.204c127301e2aaf5cae9cdebba2e893b.png

• Haha 2

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Reminded me of seeing commercials for these brothers/lawyers. Funny to see one letting nature run its course while the other hangs on in about the most ridiculous way possible.

Maybe the forum can retain one of these brothers for representing us in all future legal matters? Lets take a poll on which one... :D

Wow are they twin brothers? I wonder if anyone close to him tells him to let it go. 

View my thread

4 hours ago, ciaus said:

I went to high school with this guys daughter.  She's quite attractive, as is his wife, and he's loaded.  I think he's doing OK.  Objectively, that cop looks way worse.  Not even trying to defend the guy (he seems like a nice guy, but I don't know him), I just think that cop is orders of magnitude worse. lol

Edited by John1991

Be good to see the top and the donor but even with a HT he won't be able to have a low hair line so will still be combing forwards if he wants things this low. He would look a lot better just to shave it and look normal. Barcode was an accurate description. 

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The bar code hair is worse than a comb over, should he shave or get an HT? Thoughts? 

11681EFE-F609-4B9D-A374-EE3A82FB196B.jpeg

I think hair loss effects everybody different, and making fun of someones look, especially in a Hair Transplant Board, is not really appropiate.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow are they twin brothers? I wonder if anyone close to him tells him to let it go. 

I just did some searching around, judging by their college graduation dates from their BIOs they are about 10 years apart. I think with the cop it's more of running joke that he's in on. The rest of his hair is neatly buzzed, he may have grown it out just to take this picture. But with the lawyer, its so bad its almost like he's got some kind of body or hair dysmorphia where he can't see himself the way everyone else does.

I think we have all probably styled our hair, or put on some clothes that we initially liked when looking in the mirror. But then you see yourself like that in a picture and suddenly you see what others see. Somehow this lawyer sees himself this way even in their ad media and keeps it up.

2 hours ago, didu911 said:

I think hair loss effects everybody different, and making fun of someones look, especially in a Hair Transplant Board, is not really appropiate.

Yea we all know hair loss is difficult, mostly from first hand experience around here. But the human capacity for humor developed primarily as a way to deal with adversity. We should all work towards a level of perspective and maturity where we can laugh about things, especially hair.

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, didu911 said:

I’m not making fun of him, I’m posing the question as to whether he should shave or get an HT. As hair loss sufferers ourselves, who better than us to tell someone the truth. If I were in his shoes, I’d want someone to pull me aside and say look, shave it or get an HT, but this isn’t the look. 

View my thread

• Administrators

Also, I think this highlights our need to disguise the baldness, to the extent that the solution looks worse than the problem. Would he have gone viral if he just left his hairline looking naturally wispy? No.

He didn’t go viral for being bald, he went viral because he tried to cover it up in a manner that made it look worse. If anything this will help those in similar situations from thinking “should I do this”? 

It may also push them to make a decision on whether they want to fight hair loss i.e., medication, hair transplants, etc, or if they will concede and shave. Both much better than trying to hide something that’s so obvious to the public. 

• Like 2

View my thread

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m not making fun of him, I’m posing the question as to whether he should shave or get an HT. As hair loss sufferers ourselves, who better than us to tell someone the truth. If I were in his shoes, I’d want someone to pull me aside and say look, shave it or get an HT, but this isn’t the look. 

Got that, but why just pulling him anymore into public and make a discussion out of it?

I really don’t get it, if you would know him personal and tell it to him under 4 eyes, I would really appreciate and honor it. 

Sorry for my words, but attending on this social media hunt is disgusting to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, didu911 said:

Got that, but why just pulling him anymore into public and make a discussion out of it?

I really don’t get it, if you would know him personal and tell it to him under 4 eyes, I would really appreciate and honor it. 

Sorry for my words, but attending on this social media hunt is disgusting to me. 

I agree with you.  I'm sure the lawyer's family (however loaded they are) wouldn't be pleased to see their father mocked on a site like this.  His son - who I knew a bit - is a genuinely down-to-Earth guy and it seems unnecessary to scrutinize (especially non-celebrities) people for how they deal with their hair loss.  Especially when some of the people here actually put fake hair fibers in their hair - something which plenty of people would mock just as much as this poor combover.  

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, John1991 said:

I agree with you.  I'm sure the lawyer's family (however loaded they are) wouldn't be pleased to see their father mocked on a site like this.  His son - who I knew a bit - is a genuinely down-to-Earth guy and it seems unnecessary to scrutinize (especially non-celebrities) people for how they deal with their hair loss.  Especially when some of the people here actually put fake hair fibers in their hair - something which plenty of people would mock just as much as this poor combover.  

I’m certainly not mocking anyone, but I do think it’s fair to pose these questions on a site dedicated to hair. Everyone here has, or is dealing with hair loss. So again, if we can’t discuss these issues here then where else? If I knew any of these people I would gladly pull them aside and provide them options. 

Lastly, I just want to say the simple act of hiding baldness isn’t a bad thing. Technically, we are all hiding baldness with surgery. The crux of the issue is the success. Comb overs, even bad toppik should be discussed here. For example, Stephen Miller, white house advisor under Trump, he was absolutely destroyed for this

image.jpeg

Now, many, many, many celebrities use concealer, using it in itself isn’t a bad thing, but when it’s obvious, then that’s the bad thing. Just like hair transplants, if it’s obvious, it’s a problem. 

• Haha 1

View my thread

I've never seen that picture of Miller.  That's about as bad as I've ever seen. lol. I think concealer is fine to use, but I personally would never use it because I want to live my life without putting stuff in my hair and then worrying about whether it covers my scalp - though perhaps if I had a bald spot I would feel differently.  IMO, the lawyer has thin hair, but the pictures shown here actually just appear to be a dorky hairstyle and not even necessarily a "combover" per say.  I just don't think he's on par with the cop.  You make fair points.  I randomly saw Elk on the street about 2-3 weeks back and I would say in person he just looks like a guy in his late 60s with a bad hair style and thinning hair.  Nothing spectacularly bad.

Edited by John1991

On 5/26/2022 at 5:00 PM, didu911 said:

This isn't a hunt, and its got nothing to do with what you 'appreciate and honor.' The discussion tone here has been light throughout, with the exception of you. These are all public government or advertiser published photos. It's not like we're rummaging around for private photos to mock. And I'd be willing to bet the one of the cop was a joke he's in on, growing or attaching the hair specifically to take the picture. 

You've made your personal feelings known again. There's no need to voluntarily continue exposing yourself to what 'disgusts' you.

Edited by ciaus
  • Like 1