Extreme Over Harvest *Warning Graphic

• Administrators

This came up on my Instagram, the description says 4,000 grafts. This looks like one of the worst over harvesting I’ve ever seen. It’s like one huge open wound. Terrifying. 

CE961504-4888-4F1A-9F25-00BC88D6639E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

i can't even tell apart the native hair and the punched out FUE... the skin condition is really bad, and the bleeding doesn't help... if all those red spots i see are FUE holes... the dang mill took  probably a third of his graft and probably killed another third due to transection or trauma... i hope he heals ok...

where did you find this melvin? this is some crazy work, and not in a good way.

I think that's absolutely horrendous to do that to an individual and claim that's 4000 grafts worth. They're going to be needing therapy to deal with the trauma emotionally of what has just been done to them.

That's literally a form of assault in my eyes on the individual to do that. Completely and utterly criminal from a moral and ethical PoV. 

• Like 4

It could also be someone who didnt listen to the clinic's advice that you shouldnt take aspirin 3 days before surgery.

I take Excedrin Migraine pills whenever my headaches flare up, and one time I bled like crazy when I cut my finger slicing bread

11255_Excedrin_Migraine_Caplets_24_ct_fc

Edited by Westview
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I would imagine this is probably like 8-9k maybe more. I don’t see any skin left, it’s all extractions. I can’t believe they advertised this, imagine their poor work!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

I would imagine this is probably like 8-9k maybe more. I don’t see any skin left, it’s all extractions. I can’t believe they advertised this, imagine their poor work!

Was their any mention of a clinic or dr/butcher name ? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, J-C said:

Was their any mention of a clinic or dr/butcher name ? 

It is a clinic in Iran. The owner and all the nurses are females, I doubt there is any legit Dr. at that clinic. If you watch their instagram it is shocking to see how they operate, doing massive sessions and over harvesting.

Edited by JonDoe
  • Confused 1

Just now, JonDoe said:

It is a clinic in Iran, another country. It is a female clinic the owner and all the nurses. If you watch their instagram it is shocking to see how they operate, doing massive sessions and overharvesting.

Not one that’s come up on any of my feeds, but I’m going to have a look… HOI and Asli are bad enough.. these seem worse 😬

• Like 2

• Administrators

I want to see what the donor looks like after. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Here’s another picture of them placing, look at all that blood. The bandage in the back is soaked through. 

F8BFEAB7-42FE-4786-BD71-7E6290AC16D0.jpeg

• Sad 3

View my thread

42 minutes ago, J-C said:

We need some more emojis to react to this properly.. the crying one is ok, but we need a sick one ! 

Yeah, i think more emojis are definitely needed and would help. The current Sad reaction though is probably closest to the emotion we feel seeing this absolute crime occur. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

When they say it's 4000 grafts that means they transplanted 4000 grafts, however there could be a lot of transected grafts or grafts that the follicle crumbles when taking them out. If this patient has a 50% transection/non viable graft count then that means they actually made 8000 attempts (8000 punch holes) to get 4000 good grafts that they inserted.

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

When they say it's 4000 grafts that means they transplanted 4000 grafts, however there could be a lot of transected grafts or grafts that the follicle crumbles when taking them out. If this patient has a 50% transection/non viable graft count then that means they actually made 8000 attempts (8000 punch holes) to get 4000 good grafts that they inserted.

I bet out of those 4,000 about 10% will survive 

• Like 1

View my thread

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I bet out of those 4,000 about 10% will survive 

Usually around 10% and a truly messed up donor area for life, not to mention all the mis angles and multi grafts in the hairline… 

• Like 1

Oh my god! Im freaking out now!
Unfortunately, I just found out about this forum and it seems too late for me! I just had my FUE at cosmedica after getting a recommendation from a friend! 
It is a factory with way too many young technicians carrying on 100% of the work! They don’t even speak English to discuss any thing with them during the procedure! Overall, seems like an illegal organ transplant clinic in underground building! I’m worried about my donor area being over harvested after seeing some of the reviews here!

how come this legit reviews don’t appear when you google the clinic? Only thing you find is fake 5 star reviews praising the airport pickup and the free hotel breakfast as if anyone would care!

Only reason I found this forum is after the procedure I was concerned about the technician and about my donor area so I searched for over harvesting and this forum came up! But seriously this need to get more publicity on google reviews! Instagram and YouTube! 

I hope I can see some good results but I’m not expecting that! I’ll share more photos as time goes on! 

04583513-D351-4651-9DEC-D5D4752F3BBB.png

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Kerma M said:

Oh my god! Im freaking out now!
Unfortunately, I just found out about this forum and it seems too late for me! I just had my FUE at cosmedica after getting a recommendation from a friend! 
It is a factory with way too many young technicians carrying on 100% of the work! They don’t even speak English to discuss any thing with them during the procedure! Overall, seems like an illegal organ transplant clinic in underground building! I’m worried about my donor area being over harvested after seeing some of the reviews here!

how come this legit reviews don’t appear when you google the clinic? Only thing you find is fake 5 star reviews praising the airport pickup and the free hotel breakfast as if anyone would care!

Only reason I found this forum is after the procedure I was concerned about the technician and about my donor area so I searched for over harvesting and this forum came up! But seriously this need to get more publicity on google reviews! Instagram and YouTube! 

I hope I can see some good results but I’m not expecting that! I’ll share more photos as time goes on! 

04583513-D351-4651-9DEC-D5D4752F3BBB.png

I can’t say I’ve heard anything good about that clinic, they’re a hair mill. Unfortunately, what’s done is done. There’s a possibility your donor heals okay. Try not to beat yourself up about it. Stay on the forum and do some research. We do have an Instagram and YouTube. But I do want to appeal to a broader audience. Unfortunately, most only hear about us once they’ve already done surgery. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

View my thread

Thanks man! Yes I would have never even thought about it if I found this forum earlier!

I really hope people get to read legit reviews and real experience before they ruin their donor area and waste money in one of those hair mill! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kerma M said:

Thanks man! Yes I would have never even thought about it if I found this forum earlier!

I really hope people get to read legit reviews and real experience before they ruin their donor area and waste money in one of those hair mill! 

Did you go to the same place that the guy in the first post who got butchered went to?