FUE Hairline Restoration with Dr Bisanga - 2,270 grafts

6 hours ago, Balding Bad said:

I'm guessing his results were probably so good he started living his life to the fullest and forgot all about this site...

Good for him!

Seems like he has been online a few days ago. Hope you are right!

• Administrators

Most don’t return because they forget about hair loss. I do hope he’ll be notified and give us one last update.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Most don’t return because they forget about hair loss. I do hope he’ll be notified and give us one last update.

I think that is most likely in this case, bet his hairline looks amazing!

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, HHH said:

I think that is most likely in this case, bet his hairline looks amazing!

No doubt, his last update already looked incredible. He probably forgot about the rest of us baldies and is living his life to the fullest.

2E5D3638-FBE4-4414-9DC2-1C50BF09E54B.jpeg

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

No doubt, his last update already looked incredible. He probably forgot about the rest of us baldies and is living his life to the fullest.

For sure, I knew from the placement and hair quality / just having Bisanga in general that it would be a great result.

Respect to that FUE 3300 guy, he had a truly life changing transformation yet is still very active in forums for some reason! I guess the community is pretty addictive

I am so sorry for the lack of updates folks, my life has suddenly gone crazy with a job change and a house move! 

So the attached images are just shy of the 8 month mark (239 days) and it is a massive improvement on where I was previously.  I can wear my hair with no product and everything just sits so much better. I can also sweep my hair back when wet (if playing football for example) and that was absolutely unthinkable to me prior to the procedure.  I don't wear my hair like this due to my forehead being enormous, but it shows what it has done for my confidence! 

In terms of styling, the base of the hair is still very stubborn so it is hard to manipulate at this time but I know as time goes on and the hair softens/ matures, this will hopefully sort itself out! 

As much as I am happy with where I am, I am hopeful that as the hair matures I will potentially see a bit of an improvement on the thickness of hairs. I am by no means unhappy, but I guess hair-greed is a real thing! At 8 months I am not expecting any great changes, but once the hair softens and matures, I am hopeful I may potentially get a small improvement! 

I have had a load of compliments on my hair and lots of people just can't put their finger on what is different about me (which is great and shows how natural the hairline design was by Bisanaga and team). I have managed to go through the procedure up to now with only one other person knowing I had it done (my partner), which is crazy to be honest. 

I am still on the usual Bisnaga Minoxidil prescription and don't intend to stop at this point. Other than making my hair a lot darker, I have had no sides (should also mention the increase in body hair which was a bit daunting as my legs, arms, hands and feet saw most of the additional growth.. a small pice to pay I guess).

Be great to see what people think and sorry again for not posting. I always intended on being a regular poster and I am continuing to check in on other peoples progress. I will be back at 10 months for another update :). 

FYI The pictures are a combination of slightly wet and dry hair. 

Thanks all. 

Dryleft.jpg

Dryright.jpg

Front.jpg

LHairline.jpg

LSide Wet.jpg

RSide dry.jpg

RSideWet.jpg

WetRside.jpg

Wet Lside.jpg

• Like 4

On 1/17/2023 at 11:10 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

2E5D3638-FBE4-4414-9DC2-1C50BF09E54B.jpeg

Life has certainly been hectic of late! However not having to worry about my hair getting wet has helped, for sure! 

On 1/17/2023 at 11:19 PM, HHH said:

For sure, I knew from the placement and hair quality / just having Bisanga in general that it would be a great result.

Respect to that FUE 3300 guy, he had a truly life changing transformation yet is still very active in forums for some reason! I guess the community is pretty addictive

Thanks for this. I never intended on leaving it so long and it was always in my mind that it was only fair to the community to provide regular updates, but life got in the way!

Choosing a doctor who had proven results with similar hair characteristics was the main reason I went for Bisanga and thus far, I am very pleased. The FUE 3300 result is crazy and almost set an unrealistic expectation for everyone else haha 

Looking all very natural and full, H-dreamer.

It's an interesting thing with the darker tones being brought out by your being on Minoxidil. Though when the pics are viewed at full rez the lighter browns are still visible in the mix.

On 1/23/2023 at 11:11 PM, Hairlinedreamer said:

I am still on the usual Bisnaga Minoxidil prescription and don't intend to stop at this point.

Superb result! Happy for you!

2 questions for OP and anyone out there who can chime in:

1. Any idea why Bisanga usually recommends oral minox as opposed to fin? 

2. What would happen if you were to stop the oral minox after 12 months say, when you reach full growth? (Curious if you asked Bisanga this, what would happen should you choose to stop taking it)

Thanks!

Edited by follically challenged

Great result! Did you notice significant change / benefits with Oral Minoxidil? I ask because I have been taking 2.5mg a day since the start of November so almost 3 months in and I can't say I've experienced any as of yet. Keen to know when it started kicking in for you. All the best.

• Administrators

Wow wonderful results, thanks for coming back 👏🏼

View my thread

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 3:04 PM, follically challenged said:

Superb result! Happy for you!

2 questions for OP and anyone out there who can chime in:

1. Any idea why Bisanga usually recommends oral minox as opposed to fin? 

2. What would happen if you were to stop the oral minox after 12 months say, when you reach full growth? (Curious if you asked Bisanga this, what would happen should you choose to stop taking it)

Thanks!

Hi mate, thanks for the comment. 

To be brutally honest, I do not know the reason for Bisanga recommending Minox, from what I understand minoxidil increases blood flow to the scalp, which may contribute to increased hair growth. I did ask about Fin but he advised this is not something I need... if anyone can shed any light on why this might be, that would be good to know! 

In respect of stopping Minox, the research says that you would lose any growth you obtained from the drug... I have always wondered about this as I am assuming I would go back to the position I was in prior to starting the drug. But as my particular case was not a case of diffuse thinning and it was a hairline restoration, I don't know how much of a difference there would be. Having said that, as I have previously mentioned my hair is a lot darker, I am assuming this is as a result of 'thicker' hair... so maybe I would see a big difference.

I am sick of being asked if I am dying my hair, so maybe it would be worth seeing what happens haha

I am currently still on 5mg daily, but if you do stop, be sure to let me know how it goes.

On 1/26/2023 at 8:43 AM, ProspectII said:

Great result! Did you notice significant change / benefits with Oral Minoxidil? I ask because I have been taking 2.5mg a day since the start of November so almost 3 months in and I can't say I've experienced any as of yet. Keen to know when it started kicking in for you. All the best.

Hi ProspectII, 

To be honest, it was probably around the 4/5 month mark that I noticed a heavy increase to my arm/ leg hair. In terms of the difference to my head of hair (the important bit!!), I really don't know when it kicked in but I would guess around the 5/6 month mark is when I really noticed the difference to hair colour (which I am assuming is as a result of thickness). 

Hope it starts to kick in soon and you are happy with the results! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yes, please, final update.

View my thread

• 3 months later...