Dr Gabel - 1900 grafts FUT 17 month results

Hi guys! 

I used this forum a lot when I was researching where to go for my hair transplant and it was really helpful, so I thought it might be worth posting my results/experience in case they could help someone else. I had a hair transplant with Dr Gabel in December of 2020. I'd previously had an unsuccessful transplant in 2009, so was a little wary and really did my research this time around. As I already had a scar from my first procedure, it made more sense to go the FUT route for me, although FUE was an option too. We ended up doing 1900 grafts and I started seeing some results around 3-4 months after the procedure. Here are a few pics of me before the procedure and pictures of my hair now. I used the same bathroom with the same lighting for a fair comparison (except the pictures with the line on my forehead - they were taken just before the procedure). I honestly couldn't be happier with the results and with my experience with Dr Gabel. He responded to emails with any questions after the procedure and did all the work himself and didn't pass it off to a technician and I found him to be a really kind man. For anyone out there on this forum looking for the right doctor like I was 2 years ago, if Dr Gabel is on your list of options I couldn't recommend him more!

IMG_9368.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9361.jpg

IMG_9363.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Wow incredible, thanks for posting 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2k for such result is really great. maybe it's a bit more see through when faced with harsh sunlight, but i think what you have is really good that people would hardly notice it.

grats man 

• Administrators

Do you have any graft placement photos?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...