Bogota Hairlines - 1552 Grafts - Dr Sergio Camacho (Best bang for graft!)

Greetings from Bogota, Colombia!

We are proud to present another great example of how to achieve a big change with minimum use of grafts. This type of surgery plan fits patients who are unable to take any meds to stabilize hair loss due to sensitivity to side effects. This will allow to preserve some donor hair for the future if hair loss progresses. 

This 32 years old patient had work done in the frontal part of the scalp , redefining the hairline without lowering it much and fill in the recessions. 

The patient reported to be incredibly happy and for the first time in years is able to part ways with the shaven look and can grow his hair as he pleases.

The surgery was led by Dr Sergio Camacho with The assistance  of Dr Paola Pareja 
Total number of FU : 1552 with the breakdown of  1 hair - 450 2 hair 802 3 hair 300

Method FUE

Extraction: Mamba Trivellini Motorized device  0.9mm Edge out Performed by  Dr paola Pareja
Pre made incisions:  Performed by Dr Sergio Camacho, size range 0.8mm for thick 1 hair grafts and 0.9mm 20G for the multiples.
Implantation: Performed both by Dr Camacho and Dr Pareja using Lion Implanter pen size range 0.64mm to 0.9mm

We are posting the results the same way we usually do but this time we will add A close up photos of the placement incase someone would like to count to believe :)

image.thumb.png.eb6ca65e220aec2873016651ada11973.png

BEFORE

image.thumb.jpeg.4c146bab4a7f71c6d0285b3a284f1889.jpeg

PLACEMENT

image.thumb.jpeg.e9112e15f08259ffce801ce174c8f61f.jpeg

AFTER

image.thumb.jpeg.aa96dc5840d6f40f018f39086b134a49.jpeg

Edited by Bogota Hairlines
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Really fantastic work congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.