I'm seeing longer SMP hairs (1/8 inch) being used, as appose to dots... Thoughts?

Its already difficult to get a '3d-effect' using dots if you're also lucky enough to still have a good amount of surrounding to blend them in. And then there's holding on to that existing hair to maintain the 3-d buzzed look, which isn't easy for alot of guys, especially the ones that end up going for SMP because their hair loss is usually the most aggressive.

You walk up to this guy in the pic on the street and its going to look weird, having a slick head, shine reflection from straight ahead, until he turns or moves his head enough and you suddenly see a bunch of little lines all over with no texture.

• Like 1

The dermis on your scalp cannot hold lines like this. When it heals it will slowly start to look awful. Terrible idea. 

• Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

On 4/26/2022 at 10:01 PM, Gatsby said:

Think about it. You will have a shaved head with your own hair appearing as dots and fake looking lines added in??

I wouldn't shave my head completely if I had these lines. I would keep it the same length as the SMP. However what makes the most sense is the 3D effect.