798 FUE Dr Charles 3/10/22

Jesse D

Decided to have another procedure to add density to the front hairline and selected Dr Charles in Boca Raton Fl.  I researched a couple of Dr's in Fl and decided on Dr Charles as he and his staff seemed to be the right fit for me.

As pervious posters have detailed, Dr Charles is an artist at his profession and his staff are experienced and caring...many have been with Dr Charles for many many years.  Its clear to me, The Charles Medical Group was indeed the right choice.

I've attached pre-op, post-op,  2 week and 6 week pics.   Not sure on the breakdown of hairs, but since all the work was done in the front, I assume all single hairs.

I was amazed at how easy the  procedure was for me,  had relatively minor discomfort for a couple of days after...actually only took pain meds at night for a few days to help sleep.  Truth be told, I could have gone without them.  So far at 6 weeks I believe about half of the grafts have not shed...hope they hold on!

0.jpg.989f86a416cde3aedc028f1ccd0f2913.jpg0.thumb.jpg.1771c46a8e9e23515b13d30b49f34c90.jpgunnamed.jpg.38ad3785ab9bbbe6587fe2eabce1f2a3.jpg0.thumb.jpg.9a03131bbf94f677415723deb4c4fb9a.jpg0.thumb.jpg.b521da897bd08a60482845f5c73b7d90.jpg0.jpg.59f5e5f153b021283dc88449ac3457c9.jpg0.jpg.c7b80b0a1fa88d5352777d754403ce8c.jpgunnamed.jpg.03fe03d7264247d77636b9885dd6cba4.jpg  

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Charles is a great surgeon, very impressed with him.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Please keep us posted. Dr. Charles is excellent. Happy growing. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3 month pics.

At 3 months I figure I would be back to pre-op status.  It looks to me that I'm in a better position now then pre-op...and certainly more hairs should start showing up any day now and will further improvre density.  Comments appreciated.

Displaying IMG_2199.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks to be growing nicely 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking really good for such a small number of grafts.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This looks really great! It made quite the aesthetic impact for a relatively small number of grafts. Lots of bang for your buck. 

I also could've probably gone without the pain meds - and definitely didn't need them after the 2nd day or so. Waiting for the hair to grow is by far the hardest part of recovery - harder than any of the physical pain tbh lol  

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56