Best clinic/doctor for temple

Hello 

I had hair transplant   (about 1000 graft ) 5 years ago in a cheap and bad clinic. At that time, I didn’t know any thing about the art of hair transplantation. I thought it was only an extraction and implantation process without art🤦🏻‍♂️ ..  many  double multiple thick hairs implanted in the temple and hairline this made me very depressed 

Now Im doing electrolysis  sessions to get rid of these thick hair on frontal of  my hairline and temples 

I have many options to go with for second hair transplant

budget less than 5000 $

I am looking for a clinic that only and only !! use a soft single hair in temple area with perfect angle so it can look natural and undetectable even on short haircut 

So my option are 

1 - cosmedica vip package  
 The reason is that not only they separate the hair into single , double and multiple , but they also separate thick single hair from soft single hair as they mention in their instagram page and this is what i want 

2- hlc 

Doctors do the whole procedure 

3- Dr.Hakan Doganay 

4- asmed   read  a lot of negative feedback about it 

5- eugenix This was one of my first options until I saw this 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/58556-frontal-nw2-restoration-eugenix-m-26-december-10th/page/2/

What do think 🤔 

Are there better options than these for me ? its better to be in Turkey 

sorry for my bad english 

FBE841EE-573B-47DF-A0AD-E95371732A49.jpeg

1DF958B4-5183-4759-800F-3E8BDFBF9591.jpeg

ECC07671-9DB1-4551-BA00-900C71FB63D1.png

Edited by Ah97

• Administrators

Dr. Doganay has a terrible reputation, do a little research. In Turkey, I would consider Dr. Bicer. 

• Confused 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Doganay has a terrible reputation, do a little research. In Turkey, I would consider Dr. Bicer. 

I didn't see any results for Dr. Bicer in the temple area 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 7:48 AM, Ah97 said:

Hello 

I had hair transplant   (about 1000 graft ) 5 years ago in a cheap and bad clinic. At that time, I didn’t know any thing about the art of hair transplantation. I thought it was only an extraction and implantation process without art🤦🏻‍♂️ ..  many  double multiple thick hairs implanted in the temple and hairline this made me very depressed 

Now Im doing electrolysis  sessions to get rid of these thick hair on frontal of  my hairline and temples 

I have many options to go with for second hair transplant

budget less than 5000 $

I am looking for a clinic that only and only !! use a soft single hair in temple area with perfect angle so it can look natural and undetectable even on short haircut 

I would at least consult with some top doctors like Bisanga, or Feriduni, or maybe Konior (though Konior would be farther for you to travel).  You have very good photos, and they should be able to give you feedback via internet.

I tried to have someone who was highly rated in electrolysis "zap" undesirable hairs in my hairline, but she cautioned against it, and even warned that in the wrong hands electrolysis can do damage to the skin.  So be careful about who you choose if you go this route.  

" I thought it was only an extraction and implantation process without art🤦🏻‍♂️ ..  many  double multiple thick hairs implanted in the temple and hairline this made me very depressed "  I feel you! I tried to research but there wasn't a lot of info when I got my HT.  I was shocked when my hairs at the front came in so thick and dark.  Still lurking around the forum for the best option to make it look better.

• 1 month later...