Post-op best spray and products to accelerate healing

Hey guys,

I’m getting an ht soon and I was looking for a good spray for healing, so far I haven’t found anything good besides the (haircycle spray) I’m also looking at any kind of product that could accelerate healing and growth so any suggestions are welcome.

It will only be a small touch up but gotta go back to work after a month.

Thanks! 

• Like 1

• Administrators

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks!

so I’m gonna do msm and the other product you mentioned, I’m also gonna include mk-677 and hair protein I just need to find a good spray now with a base of aloe. 

The helmet’s super expensive so I’m gonna pass for now and instead I’ll get some prp and acell done with the doc. 

8 hours ago, JP28 said:

Hey guys,

I’m getting an ht soon and I was looking for a good spray for healing, so far I haven’t found anything good besides the (haircycle spray) I’m also looking at any kind of product that could accelerate healing and growth so any suggestions are welcome.

It will only be a small touch up but gotta go back to work after a month.

Thanks! 

To say the truth, you do not need anything other than saline spray. The spray will be more than sufficient. I didn't use anything other than that while in the healing period. Other than that I used antibiotics and antacids.

3 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

To say the truth, you do not need anything other than saline spray. The spray will be more than sufficient. I didn't use anything other than that while in the healing period. Other than that I used antibiotics and antacids.

Thanks!

Can I at least add an aloe Vera spray? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

You can use the aloe vera spray after the first headwash.

Thanks for you answer, my scalp was extremely dry last time that’s why I’m looking for a spray or something on top of the saline water to keep it moist.