Do I need FUE transplant? What you think?

3 minutes ago, Nthn88 said:

I really concern about my hair loss. What you think? I really need FUE transplant? I using DS Revita for 2 years. All picture taken at the same day (different hair product).

My family not straight with me, they not telling me the truth. ‘You’re fine, it’s normal, you’re not young anymore’ etc … 

/34 years old/

Thanks!

EE7491F1-772D-4B6C-AACF-DAA6ADB31668.jpeg

2B70CF5C-2F75-4F1D-8F1A-1434A4A282BA.jpeg

You wouldn’t need too many grafts to fill in the temples maybe 2k if that You don’t “need” one but I can see that the crown is thinning so I would hop on finasteride if I were you to stop it right now it doesn’t look bad gel makes the hair look thinner too but maybe getting a small procedure on the hairline only would make a big difference 

I can see a norwood 5 patten on your scalp. So yeah they are not straight with you and you are balding.

Your temple is gone, the hair is receded and thinning all the way to your crown. Take finasteride and meaby combined it with oral minoxidil iand reassess after 1 year. 

Without taking medication such as finasteride or Dutasteride you will go bald in 5 years max