Dr. Hasson | 3,000 graft | 31M Caucasian | Documenting the Journey

Nordster34

Four points to make:

1.  If this grows decently, you will surely look meaningfully better afterwards than you did before.  The density looked good.  Maybe even very good.

2.  That doesn't mean you don't have a legitimate gripe about the temple points being too aggressive.  I personally think they look better/completely acceptable straight on, but less so from the profile view.  That said, realistically a million different hairlines occur in nature and it's unlikely they will draw much or any attention from people in actual life or negatively impact your appearance to the point where your life would be better if they were better.

3.  The cost and recovery for these procedures (even if money is no issue for you, time most certainly is) is such that I wouldn't try to get scheduled for another unless the result truly sucks for you.  I would personally wait and see how it ends ups.  If it just grows decently I don't think another procedure will actually be worth your time - and another procedure could potentially be less than ideal or use up what littler donor you have just to further lower your hairline to match the temples.  That's not ideal.  And, again, "matching" your temples almost surely will be pointless because there really is huge hairline variability in nature such that I don't think this will look unnatural.  

4.  Speaking broadly, I think most people, perhaps even the overwhelming majority of people, should not focus on temple points.  Perhaps minor corner closure when having one's hairline lowered is desirable, but full on recreation of temple points seems to be both a) hard to get correct and b) not particularly likely to age well if more loss occurs (and a waste of grafts if further loss occurs).  

Edited by John1991

Do you have any more photos of your results as they stand at the moment? I am also considering seeing Dr Wong after hearing great things about his ability to create the crown whorls... was it just the temples you were unhappy with at this stage? 

H&W seem super busy. I'm interested in their L.A. Office, and like the head office manager emailed me that I was a good candiate given my initial pics, yet he asked for more pics and vids of my back donor area. 

Any member have any clue on their average response time out of their Los Angeles, CA office, given they are 1 of the best? I can expect to wait 1.5 weeks sometimes as an early consul?

I don't mean to sort of hijack this post, but I really want to factor all this in my budget

OP: you mentioned it cost you $25k, sorry if you mentioned before which office, you had your HT done, but which office did you go to? L.A., or Canada or elsewhere?

Edited by MichaelfromCalifornia

Jumping on to respond to some of the questions / comments that have popped up:

On 5/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, John1991 said:

1.  If this grows decently, you will surely look meaningfully better afterwards than you did before.  The density looked good.  Maybe even very good.

2.  That doesn't mean you don't have a legitimate gripe about the temple points being too aggressive.  I personally think they look better/completely acceptable straight on, but less so from the profile view.  That said, realistically a million different hairlines occur in nature and it's unlikely they will draw much or any attention from people in actual life or negatively impact your appearance to the point where your life would be better if they were better.

3.  The cost and recovery for these procedures (even if money is no issue for you, time most certainly is) is such that I wouldn't try to get scheduled for another unless the result truly sucks for you.  I would personally wait and see how it ends ups.  If it just grows decently I don't think another procedure will actually be worth your time - and another procedure could potentially be less than ideal or use up what littler donor you have just to further lower your hairline to match the temples.  That's not ideal.  And, again, "matching" your temples almost surely will be pointless because there really is huge hairline variability in nature such that I don't think this will look unnatural.  

4.  Speaking broadly, I think most people, perhaps even the overwhelming majority of people, should not focus on temple points.  Perhaps minor corner closure when having one's hairline lowered is desirable, but full on recreation of temple points seems to be both a) hard to get correct and b) not particularly likely to age well if more loss occurs (and a waste of grafts if further loss occurs).  

@John1991 I wholeheartedly agree with all four of your points! I really wish I had read these four points before my procedure! But that's why I wanted to document this journey for others—I definitely thing others will benefit from this. Point 2 - I agree with you. The frontal view will likely look fine and the aggressive temples are less noticeable. But the side view is an issue. Point 3 - I totally agree with you. The cost (the original quote was $20k but it ended up being $35k after the upsell and overharvest) is one that I am very grateful to be able to bear, but it's still objectively an extremely expensive thing to do in terms of both dollars and time. Point 4 - I really really agree. I think if he had just done a little corner closure I'd be way happier (and it would've cost less and been less risky).

17 hours ago, MichaelfromCalifornia said:

OP: you mentioned it cost you $25k, sorry if you mentioned before which office, you had your HT done, but which office did you go to? L.A., or Canada or elsewhere?

@MichaelfromCaliforniaThe original quote from H&W was in the $20-25k range. I visited their main clinic in Vancouver. I picked Dr. Hasson because of his strong and trustworthy reputation. When we did our in-person consult the day before the procedure, I agreed with his strong recommendation to increase from 3,000 to 4,000 grafts to do some temple work. I told him I wanted a subtle, natural, refined hairline that will last for the rest of my life without looking unnatural or age inappropriate. He said he agreed and recommended we go up to 4,000 grafts to balance things out with the temples. I said ok. My whole goal was to find a world-class doctor I could trust implicitly. At the end of day 2, they informed me they had done 4,500-4,600 grafts, which was a total surprise. This resulted in the cost increasing to ~$35k. I definitely think I was upsold from 3,000 to 4,000 grafts intentionally, and then maybe the increase to ~4,500 grafts was unintentional but I still had to pay full price for it...

40 minutes ago, CleverName said:

Did I read this correctly? Did you say they used up all your donor hair? So you can’t get another procedure down the road if necessary?

@CleverName Honestly, I think there is a good chance they did use up all of the available donor hair. And what's worse is I think they did so by accident or miscommunication. I don't know for sure if there is any left, but one of the techs did mention it was all used up. After hearing that, I consistently asked various techs and staff members to confirm if it was used up, but they all said they weren't sure and that it was a question for Dr. Hasson. I planned to ask him about it during day 2 but, as I've mentioned here before, I never saw him again on day 2 and he never showed up at the end to discuss. It's something I really wanted to know and I asked every single tech while I was there, but they all seemed very nervous about it when asked and said they weren't supposed to answer those kinds of questions and that the Dr. had to be the one to give me an answer... I get the sense that Dr. Hasson rules with an iron fist. 

Edited by Nordster34
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nordster34 said:

@John1991 I wholeheartedly agree with all four of your points! I really wish I had read these four points before my procedure! But that's why I wanted to document this journey for others—I definitely thing others will benefit from this. Point 2 - I agree with you. The frontal view will likely look fine and the aggressive temples are less noticeable. But the side view is an issue. Point 3 - I totally agree with you. The cost (the original quote was $20k but it ended up being $35k after the upsell and overharvest) is one that I am very grateful to be able to bear, but it's still objectively an extremely expensive thing to do in terms of both dollars and time. Point 4 - I really really agree. I think if he had just done a little corner closure I'd be way happier (and it would've cost less and been less risky).

@MichaelfromCaliforniaThe original quote from H&W was in the $20-25k range. I visited their main clinic in Vancouver. I picked Dr. Hasson because of his strong and trustworthy reputation. When we did our in-person consult the day before the procedure, I agreed with his strong recommendation to increase from 3,000 to 4,000 grafts to do some temple work. I told him I wanted a subtle, natural, refined hairline that will last for the rest of my life without looking unnatural or age inappropriate. He said he agreed and recommended we go up to 4,000 grafts to balance things out with the temples. I said ok. My whole goal was to find a world-class doctor I could trust implicitly. At the end of day 2, they informed me they had done 4,500-4,600 grafts, which was a total surprise. This resulted in the cost increasing to ~$35k. I definitely think I was upsold from 3k to 4k intentionally, and then maybe the increase to 4.5k was unintentional but I still had to pay full price for it...

@CleverName Honestly, I think there is a good chance they did. And I think they did so by accident. I don't know for sure but the tech mentioned it was all used up. I asked various techs and staff members to confirm but they all said they weren't sure and that it was a question for Dr. Hasson. I planned to ask him about it during day 2 but as I've mentioned here before, I never saw him after about noon on day 2 and he never showed up at the end to discuss. It's something I really wanted to know and I asked every single tech while I was there, but they all seemed nervous and said they weren't supposed to answer those kinds of questions and that the Dr. had to be the one to give me an answer... 

the Increase in price 

the donor depletion

Lack of service/attention at the end

Certainly doesn’t sound like world class clinic IMO

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Nordster34 said:

@MichaelfromCaliforniaThe original quote from H&W was in the $20-25k range. I visited their main clinic in Vancouver. I picked Dr. Hasson because of his strong and trustworthy reputation. When we did our in-person consult the day before the procedure, I agreed with his strong recommendation to increase from 3,000 to 4,000 grafts to do some temple work. I told him I wanted a subtle, natural, refined hairline that will last for the rest of my life without looking unnatural or age inappropriate. He said he agreed and recommended we go up to 4,000 grafts to balance things out with the temples. I said ok. My whole goal was to find a world-class doctor I could trust implicitly. At the end of day 2, they informed me they had done 4,500-4,600 grafts, which was a total surprise. This resulted in the cost increasing to ~$35k. I definitely think I was upsold from 3k to 4k intentionally, and then maybe the increase to 4.5k was unintentional but I still had to pay full price for it...

@CleverName Honestly, I think there is a good chance they did. And I think they did so by accident. I don't know for sure but the tech mentioned it was all used up. I asked various techs and staff members to confirm but they all said they weren't sure and that it was a question for Dr. Hasson. I planned to ask him about it during day 2 but as I've mentioned here before, I never saw him after about noon on day 2 and he never showed up at the end to discuss. It's something I really wanted to know and I asked every single tech while I was there, but they all seemed nervous and said they weren't supposed to answer those kinds of questions and that the Dr. had to be the one to give me an answer... 

That is insanely expensive, but if you have the money then you have the money.  It's the several month hibernation and several months after that still not looking normal that would put me off to another one if I were you.

Also, speaking from my procedure, I ended up having an extra 450 grafts than was originally expected, but I only ended up paying the price that I had been quoted.  For them to charge you extra for those grafts is ridiculous.

Edited by John1991
  • Like 1

Great write-up.

The work seems nice and dense, and I'm sure those temple points will work out fine in the end. 

Regarding the lack of communication, donor management, and a failure for the Dr to do a final check-up definitely reaffirms in my mind that one surgery per day is ideal and such potential gripes could be avoided this way.

Still, business is business, I guess.

Keep us updated!

• Administrators

I don’t see why everyone is jumping to conclusions when the patient is even at 3 months post-op. There’s nothing concerning at all. I was most definitely not happy at 3 months, and at almost 5 I’m still not satisfied. This is normal. It takes 12 months for results to fully grow. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/11/2022 at 4:43 PM, Nordster34 said:

I want to be clear that I will be withholding any final conclusions and judgment until month 12. I don't think it's fair to the doctor or to the accuracy of the review to draw any premature conclusions.

@Melvin- Moderator I agree with you and have stated explicitly a bunch of times that I won’t be jumping to any premature conclusions about the result. I won’t be saying anything definitive about the result until month 12. Even though the temples look like they did not follow the plan, perhaps when they grow in they’ll be more aligned with what was planned and even if not, they might still look great  

I am curious to get your take on the other aspects—eg charging for the overharvest of ~500 grafts and the doctor not checking in at the end.  I recognize @Melvin- Moderator that you have a dual mandate to serve both the patient community as well as the doctor community. My goal in sharing these posts is to be as transparent about my personal experience as possible. And I think ultimately all of these objectives are best served by withholding judgement until month 12  

At the end of the day, the thing I personally care about is the result. I do wish the Dr hadn’t charged me for the graft overage and that he had showed a bit more care / attention in making sure I was satisfied at the end.  But if the result comes out perfect, none of that really matters. 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Nordster34 said:

@Melvin- Moderator I agree with you and have stated explicitly a bunch of times that I won’t be jumping to any premature conclusions about the result. I won’t be saying anything definitive about the result until month 12. Even though the temples look like they did not follow the plan, perhaps when they grow in they’ll be more aligned with what was planned and even if not, they might still look great  

I am curious to get your take on the other aspects—eg charging for the overharvest of ~500 grafts and the doctor not checking in at the end.  I recognize @Melvin- Moderator that you have a dual mandate to serve both the patient community as well as the doctor community. My goal in sharing these posts is to be as transparent about my personal experience as possible. And I think ultimately all of these objectives are best served by withholding judgement until month 12  

At the end of the day, the thing I personally care about is the result. I do wish the Dr hadn’t charged me for the graft overage and that he had showed a bit more care / attention in making sure I was satisfied at the end.  But if the result comes out perfect, none of that really matters. 

It’s normal for doctors to charge for extra grafts, some may have you sign paperwork beforehand. I would hope that they notified you of this possibility in writing. Overall, if you received the grafts, I don’t see why there would be an issue in paying. As for checking in, I would like doctors to check in after surgery. It is a nice touch, but I also recognize things happen, and it’s possible they were not available at the time. As long as theirs staff to assist in answering any questions. I think it’s okay. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 7:13 PM, Scream said:

Alberta!! I'll be flying to/from Calgary. My day to day life wont be an issue, but the flight scares me. I'm almost positive security will make me take off the hat, and for those 3-4 minutes I will be mortified hahaha. But I guess it's just trying not to care what others think. I would gladly take that over the anesthetic pain (if it's truly as bad as I have heard). Hopefully both are a breeze. 

I flew in to Vancouver from Texas. I can tell you the anesthetic shots hurt a decent bit, 7/10. There were a lot of them, but the first couple numb you decently. 

As far as the hat goes at the airport, I just told the guy at the front before the imaging that I had scalp surgery. He told me to tell the guy conducting imaging and that guy was very understanding and told me it was 100% ok to leave the hat on. No big scene at all. I did have to remove the hat for customs, but it was about 5 seconds. I'm used to it now and don't even wear the hat out lol. 

Edited by Axel

On 5/20/2022 at 5:37 PM, Nordster34 said:

Sorry for the double post. Are some people on here bought and paid for by H&W? Defending them after receiving all this info is utterly mind-blowing.

- The patient tells the doctor he doesn't like the outline on his hairline prior to the procedure and the doctor over-rules him. Yeah, hair transplants are his field, but this is a cosmetic surgery and there is no "right" temple or hairline shape per se. It's a $20k procedure and in the end, the patient was, as he thought, unsatisfied with the angles. To think the doctor has the RIGHT to overrule on a cosmetic, personal procedure is idiotic. This is not someone trying to tell a doctor the right way to perform a heart transplant or the like. 

- The doctor over-harvests the donor, DEPLETES it, and then charges the patient the extra 3k. The soft criticism and even outright defense of this one shocks me. No excuses for this one period. Clinic should have discounted the entire procedure to some degree and inserted extra grafts for free. 

- No time to check-in on the patient at all after finishing a procedure with all these issues? Shocking that after a huge error, there was no extra personal attention paid to the patient. H&W have a great rep, but you have to be able to look at facts and adjust your opinions. 

- A side gripe would be the assurance that only one patient is worked on a day, only to find out its not true. Lack of transparency. 

- Also, to say "well your hair will look better than before, so don't worry too much", is unbelievable. You laid for a specific service, not "better than before". I would hope it would be better, considering you paid $30,000 and now have no donor hair! I do not understand the line of reasoning at all. 

I can confirm that a lot of the info provided was true with my own procedure at H&W. They had 180 extra grafts, which they asked if I wanted to use. Obviously I wasn't just going to have them throw them away. I didn't think I would be charged for them, but I was, although the extra costs were way less than OP. There was atleast one additional patient being worked on during my procedure. I had zero follow-up by Dr. Hassan. As far as I can tell, my precedure went well, I have few complaints in that aspect. However, I will personally be using Konier for any future touchups.

Nordster34, you need to trust your gut with all these concerns you've had. Don't be dissuaded by people on here or because it's easier to just go along with things after such a huge commitment. 

Edited by Axel
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Axel said:

Sorry for the double post. Are some people on here bought and paid for by H&W? Defending them after receiving all this info is utterly mind-blowing.

- The patient tells the doctor he doesn't like the outline on his hairline prior to the procedure and the doctor over-rules him. Yeah, hair transplants are his field, but this is a cosmetic surgery and there is no "right" temple or hairline shape per se. It's a $20k procedure and in the end, the patient was, as he thought, unsatisfied with the angles. To think the doctor has the RIGHT to overrule on a cosmetic, personal procedure is idiotic. This is not someone trying to tell a doctor the right way to perform a heart transplant or the like. 

- The doctor over-harvests the donor, DEPLETES it, and then charges the patient the extra 3k. The soft criticism and even outright defense of this one shocks me. No excuses for this one period. Clinic should have discounted the entire procedure to some degree and inserted extra grafts for free. 

- No time to check-in on the patient at all after finishing a procedure with all these issues? Shocking that after a huge error, there was no extra personal attention paid to the patient. H&W have a great rep, but you have to be able to look at facts and adjust your opinions. 

- A side gripe would be the assurance that only one patient is worked on a day, only to find out its not true. Lack of transparency. 

- Also, to say "well your hair will look better than before, so don't worry too much", is unbelievable. You laid for a specific service, not "better than before". I would hope it would be better, considering you paid $30,000 and now have no donor hair! I do not understand the line of reasoning at all. 

I can confirm that a lot of the info provided was true with my own procedure at H&W. They had 180 extra grafts, which they asked if I wanted to use. Obviously I wasn't just going to have them throw them away. I didn't think I would be charged for them, but I was, although the extra costs were way less than OP. There was atleast one additional patient being worked on during my procedure. I had zero follow-up by Dr. Hassan. As far as I can tell, my precedure went well, I have few complaints in that aspect. However, I will personally be using Konier for any future touchups.

Nordster34, you need to trust your gut with all these concerns you've had. Don't be dissuaded by people on here or because it's easier to just go along with things after such a huge commitment. 

Certainly doesn't sound like a "world class" experience or result.

• Like 2

I don’t think anyone is questioning Dr Hasson’s FUE skills. The HT looks healthy with good density. The problem seems to be a misunderstanding between the patient and surgical team regarding design and scope of harvest.

Nordster34 reported his donor areas may have been fully harvested without his approval but I don’t know if this has been confirmed by Dr Hasson. I’d like to hear how Hasson’s team responds to Nordster34’s concerns. 

Sending you healthy hair growing vibes!!!

T

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kent said:

Nordster34 reported his donor areas may have been fully harvested without his approval but I don’t know if this has been confirmed by Dr Hasson. I’d like to hear how Hasson’s team responds to Nordster34’s concerns. 

Yep. I've already reached out to Dr. Hasson's office to request a conversation. Waiting to hear back. Will keep this thread updated as I learn more from the Dr. 

• Like 3

Month 3 Update:

Technically today is day 85, but I just spoke with Dr. Hasson and had a few minutes to type up a quick post, so thought I'd give an update. 

Photos - starting to see some early regrowth:

3.thumb.jpg.8fe7d5db77623830c736bb5faf4be683.jpg2.jpg.d314b776b7ee127fe76ec46ccabf5a57.jpg1.thumb.jpg.15720c99fd2dec266d1b3333f8f43f5a.jpg

The photos seem to make the hair look a bit fuller/better than in real life, but the main point is that some regrowth is starting, which is great! Like many others, I have been getting some acne as a result of the procedure (which can be seen in the photos). Sounds like this tends to clear up for everyone eventually, so I'm not worried. 

Conversation with Dr. Hasson:

Dr. Hasson gave me a call today to discuss my follow up questions and concerns. He was generous with his time and I did not feel rushed. I know his time is valuable, so I appreciate that. The phone call was 9 minutes. 

• Donor Depletion - He was not sure how much I have left, but said he does not think I am fully tapped out. He said the amount that I could harvest for a secondary procedure would depend on how long I'd be willing to commit to wearing my hair. He had forgotten that we harvested 4,500 (he was looking at the original 3,000 graft quote and mentioned that #), so I reminded him it was upped to 4,000 and then turned out to be 4,500 when day 2 was done. He admitted he'd forgotten about that and said he'd look at my chart and follow-up with me. He also said he'd send me a copy of the chart (which should have the exact graft breakdown) via email. Once I get it, I'll share the details with you all. He said if I'm willing to wear my hair >1cm long in the back as a minimum, then I should be able to harvest more.
  • Harvest Amount / Overharvest - He is going to look at my chart to get all the details and will send me a copy. We'll follow up once he has the info. 
  • Graft Breakdown - Will be on the chart when he sends it and I'll share with you all. 
  • Other Advice - I asked Dr. Hasson if he had any other advice for patients at this stage. Here's what he mentioned: 
    • Minoxidil - Like many others, I am on finasteride (1/4 of a proscar tab/day). I asked about minoxidil and he said "Minoxidil may even be counterproductive in the long-run. I'd stay away from it." I thought that was interesting. I already knew he didn't like minoxidil, but the fact that he considers it counterproductive was surprising. What do you all think?
    • Washing - He said that a lot of patients are not vigorous enough with washing their recipient area at this stage. He explained that there are tiny scars above the implanted follicles. This scar tissue is not as flexible or elastic as normal scalp tissue, and can cause issues for the grafts, leading to blackheads, etc. He said to wash vigorously with the fingertips (NOT fingernails) and while applying a modest amount of pressure. 
    • Sun - This is pretty obvious, but he said a sunburn would be devastating at this stage and to stay out of the sun (those instructions are given on day-1 and feel pretty obvious, but sounds like it's worth re-stating). 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nordster34 said:

Month 3 Update:

Technically today is day 85, but I just spoke with Dr. Hasson and had a few minutes to type up a quick post, so thought I'd give an update. 

Photos - starting to see some early regrowth:

3.thumb.jpg.8fe7d5db77623830c736bb5faf4be683.jpg2.jpg.d314b776b7ee127fe76ec46ccabf5a57.jpg1.thumb.jpg.15720c99fd2dec266d1b3333f8f43f5a.jpg

The photos seem to make the hair look a bit fuller/better than in real life, but the main point is that some regrowth is starting, which is great! Like many others, I have been getting some acne as a result of the procedure (which can be seen in the photos). Sounds like this tends to clear up for everyone eventually, so I'm not worried. 

Conversation with Dr. Hasson:

Dr. Hasson gave me a call today to discuss my follow up questions and concerns. He was generous with his time and I did not feel rushed. I know his time is valuable, so I appreciate that. The phone call was 9 minutes. 

• Donor Depletion - He was not sure how much I have left, but said he does not think I am fully tapped out. He said the amount that I could harvest for a secondary procedure would depend on how long I'd be willing to commit to wearing my hair. He had forgotten that we harvested 4,500 (he was looking at the original 3,000 graft quote and mentioned that #), so I reminded him it was upped to 4,000 and then turned out to be 4,500 when day 2 was done. He admitted he'd forgotten about that and said he'd look at my chart and follow-up with me. He also said he'd send me a copy of the chart (which should have the exact graft breakdown) via email. Once I get it, I'll share the details with you all. He said if I'm willing to wear my hair >1cm long in the back as a minimum, then I should be able to harvest more.
  • Harvest Amount / Overharvest - He is going to look at my chart to get all the details and will send me a copy. We'll follow up once he has the info. 
  • Graft Breakdown - Will be on the chart when he sends it and I'll share with you all. 
  • Other Advice - I asked Dr. Hasson if he had any other advice for patients at this stage. Here's what he mentioned: 
    • Minoxidil - Like many others, I am on finasteride (1/4 of a proscar tab/day). I asked about minoxidil and he said "Minoxidil may even be counterproductive in the long-run. I'd stay away from it." I thought that was interesting. I already knew he didn't like minoxidil, but the fact that he considers it counterproductive was surprising. What do you all think?
    • Washing - He said that a lot of patients are not vigorous enough with washing their recipient area at this stage. He explained that there are tiny scars above the implanted follicles. This scar tissue is not as flexible or elastic as normal scalp tissue, and can cause issues for the grafts, leading to blackheads, etc. He said to wash vigorously with the fingertips (NOT fingernails) and while applying a modest amount of pressure. 
    • Sun - This is pretty obvious, but he said a sunburn would be devastating at this stage and to stay out of the sun (those instructions are given on day-1 and feel pretty obvious, but sounds like it's worth re-stating). 

Kinda annoying that you finally get a face to face with him and he doesn’t have the chart to discuss details on all your concerns.  So, what’s the point of the call?

He’s supposed to clean up a little after you last left the clinic and he forgets the chart?

i would be pretty frustrated.

• Like 1

If this was done by a hair mill in Turkey people would be jumping on the bandwagon . 25k is extortionate amount for what seems wrongly placed positioning of grafts at the temples and poor customer care post op

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 1