My experience with Dr. Ofer Landau for moles under skin scalp removal surgery

Doron Harati

Hell everyone, 

I had today a surgery by Dr. Ofer Landau, to remove 2 moles under my skin from my top head and side head (donor), I found out about my moles a bit before I had my 3rd HT at HDC clinic, the reason I brought this up is because I was worried that some grafts will get hurt, BUT Dr. Landau calmed me down and promised nothing will hurt my natural and transplanted grafts, it's small cuts with no burning, the procedure took 15 minutes easily with no pain, job looks clean with no scarring.

Before the procedure I tried to find info on Google if grafts can get hurt, but I didn't find unequivocal answer, so I am hoping my good experience can answer this.

I didn't hesitate to remove my moles since it was on early stage before becoming abscess which can be hazardous, if you have these moles please schedule to remove them fast.

*first 2 photos are 1 week after my HT and 2 photos from today

* Photos are intentionally overexposed so you can see the cuts clearly 

Screenshot_20220210-143014_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-143052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-141441_Gallery.jpg

20220210_092900.jpg

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

15 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Were they moles or lipomas? Good luck in recovery - hopefully all the grafts above and around the affected area remain healthy!

I think it's Cysts.

Thanks

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.