Dr Turan Fuecapilar Nov 2021

Steve85

I have now hit the 3 month mark and already my results are insane, so thought it be best to write a review in the hope i can help others.

After alot of research i decided on fuecapilar, since day one of me contacting Jose he was nothing short of professional and helpful and answered all my questions this put me at ease as i was a bit confused and slightly nervous. Then came the consultation from Dr Turan which was great as most of the other clinics i contacted felt like a generic message they send to everyone with a randomly quoted graft.

Unfortunately my original dates got cancelled twice due to lockdowns in uk and turkey but my agreed quote was still honoured again they didnt have to do this but they did which i was more than happy about. 

When i arrived in istanbul i was met at the airport and transferred straight to the hospital to have my bloods taken then dropped off at hotel,

Over the 2 days i had a total of 4075 grafts applied. I was also fed and watered whilst in clinic at no extra cost, the lunches were so good lol a very nice touch i must say!

All of the staff i met were fantastic so friendly and helpful, my aftercare has been great also, jose always happy to reply if i have any questions.

Meds wise im taking finesteride and minoxidil both orally, multi vits, fish oils, zinc and folic acid, i had to drop biotin for some reason it was making me very spotty.

Shampoo wise im using nizoral once a week and sebamed anti hairloss the rest of time, using oils in my hair/scalp after every wash also 

If you have any questions feel free to ask away 

20220206_235615.jpg

instasize_220205172517.png

instasize_220205172419.png

Screenshot_20220204-180843_OneDrive.jpg

Screenshot_20220204-180756_WhatsApp.jpg

20220204_180259.jpg

20220204_180320.jpg

20220206_235646.jpg

20220206_235625.jpg

Edited by Steve85
  • Like 3

• Administrators

Wow that's at 3 months are you serious? Damn you are growing super fast. I'm jealous. Thanks for sharing, keep us updated on your progress.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah its crazy, for some reason i never had much shed like most people, I guess i must of been one of the lucky ones, i had some shock loss on sides and back but majority of that has sorted itself out

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JC71 said:

Wow 😯 what kind of hair sorcery is this… most people won’t be showing any kind of growth at this stage 🤩

I know im super lucky, i only shed like 20-30% and my hair also grows pretty quick 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi, im also looking to use FUECAPILAR and they have sent me a quote. They have both VIP and standard packages. For the VIP package, the difference is Dr Gur would perform the extraction of all the grafts for an extra £1000. Im wondering if it makes much difference who extracts, thinking the harder part would be the insertion? It does say in both packages Dr Gur performs the opening of the channels though. My initial thought is go VIP and have Dr Gur there performing as much as possible.

Just wondered if you can let me know what you chose and your experience?
Thanks

Yeah id probably of paid the extra if i had been given that option, but the technicians who are doing the extraction believe it or not probably have more experience in doing it when you think logically they are doing this day in day out, they ones who performed my surgery were great

I have seen good results from Dr Turan and like that he uses DHI method whilst keeping the grafts out of body for minimal time. Grafts survival drops really fast the longer they’re outside body and/or on the glove of the surgeon due to dryness. This is where I like Dr Turan method, he doesn’t place the grafts on his gloves and places them really fast with implanted pen. 

Unfortunatley not many results of his posted here so I am still undecided if I want to choose him

Edited by Euphoria

• Administrators

Looks good 👍🏼 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

12 hours ago, SoSoz said:

@Steve85 did you take fin before the surgery? If yes, for how long?

No i never touched anything for hairloss until after hair transplant 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Euphoria said:

I have seen good results from Dr Turan and like that he uses DHI method whilst keeping the grafts out of body for minimal time. Grafts survival drops really fast the longer they’re outside body and/or on the glove of the surgeon due to dryness. This is where I like Dr Turan method, he doesn’t place the grafts on his gloves and places them really fast with implanted pen. 

Unfortunatley not many results of his posted here so I am still undecided if I want to choose him

Yeah i noticed there wasnt many reviews on this for him, i am part of a few Facebook groups and he is well quoted on them with tonnes of reviews thats why i opted for him 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 2:32 AM, Steve85 said:

I have now hit the 3 month mark and already my results are insane, so thought it be best to write a review in the hope i can help others.

After alot of research i decided on fuecapilar, since day one of me contacting Jose he was nothing short of professional and helpful and answered all my questions this put me at ease as i was a bit confused and slightly nervous. Then came the consultation from Dr Turan which was great as most of the other clinics i contacted felt like a generic message they send to everyone with a randomly quoted graft.

Unfortunately my original dates got cancelled twice due to lockdowns in uk and turkey but my agreed quote was still honoured again they didnt have to do this but they did which i was more than happy about. 

When i arrived in istanbul i was met at the airport and transferred straight to the hospital to have my bloods taken then dropped off at hotel,

Over the 2 days i had a total of 4075 grafts applied. I was also fed and watered whilst in clinic at no extra cost, the lunches were so good lol a very nice touch i must say!

All of the staff i met were fantastic so friendly and helpful, my aftercare has been great also, jose always happy to reply if i have any questions.

Meds wise im taking finesteride and minoxidil both orally, multi vits, fish oils, zinc and folic acid, i had to drop biotin for some reason it was making me very spotty.

Shampoo wise im using nizoral once a week and sebamed anti hairloss the rest of time, using oils in my hair/scalp after every wash also 

20220206_235615.jpg

20220204_180259.jpg

20220204_180320.jpg

20220206_235646.jpg

20220206_235625.jpg

Very nice result from Dr Turan. I do also like the way he analyses the technical details of the procedure, like hair mircons, donor area densities, recipient area surface in numbers etc... What was the cost of the procedure for the 4k grafts ?

• Administrators

Looks awesome 👏🏼 

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 2:52 PM, Gramatik said:

Very nice result from Dr Turan. I do also like the way he analyses the technical details of the procedure, like hair mircons, donor area densities, recipient area surface in numbers etc... What was the cost of the procedure for the 4k grafts ?

I paid £2350 but i was quoted the price pre lockdown which they honoured after flight cancellation and travel bans

20 hours ago, Steve85 said:

I paid £2350 but i was quoted the price pre lockdown which they honoured after flight cancellation and travel bans

very good price mate. Although its a bit higher now as far as i know between 3000 to 3500 euro.

• Like 1

It's pretty good, IMO.

For me, what separates the artists from the hacks is the hairline.

A poorly executed hairline can make a hair transplant look more like a wig than a wig. 

Edited by thecenturion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, humezzz said:

I got a proposal from Dr Turan yesterday for 4000 grafts 4000€

Soonest possible time for 2 day surgery is in February.

Received a similar quote - also 4000 grafts with dr. Turan. If you are lucky there is a cancellation and you get to move up on the list.

Mine was also February '23 and it is now due in August '22. 🔥

Honestly - seeing these results - I can't wait to have it done. Good luck, buddy.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 1:32 AM, Steve85 said:

20220206_235615.jpg

20220204_180259.jpg

20220204_180320.jpg

20220206_235646.jpg

20220206_235625.jpg

Looks amazing, congrats on your progress! I can only hope that my result is going to be similar to yours. Six weeks to go. 😁

• Thanks 1