Dr. Bruno Pinto (Portugal) - 3287 Grafts - Diffuse thinner NW5A - 19/20 Jan 2022

Falconary

11 hours ago, Falconary said:

What can my expectations be at this moment?

Regardless of what happens with this procedure, and I think you'll be just fine, you have easily another 3k grafts to play around with.

Donor looks great. 👍

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Falconary said:

Thank you, yea I know 3 months i way to early to tell but i got worried when I compared pictures to month 2 and saw no progress, but I must have patience, No other way.

I've looked at pretty much every Pinto result on the Spanish forums, he is one of the most posted doctors by patients themselves out of all forums and docs and In my opinion based on what I've seen he is probably the best in the world right now or top two based on: doctor involvement, donor management, survivability, hairline design and naturalness and surgical routines to ensure survivability... and as you know from meeting him live, he is also a wonderful human being and ethical doctor that will stick by you all the way

You have nothing to worry about mate, I wish i had done your level of research and gone with Pinto instead of going to Turkey and get botched. Be happy, you have done all the right choices and there are only positive times ahead for you

• Like 4

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

9 hours ago, Nccan said:

I've looked at pretty much every Pinto result on the Spanish forums, he is one of the most posted doctors by patients themselves out of all forums and docs and In my opinion based on what I've seen he is probably the best in the world right now or top two based on: doctor involvement, donor management, survivability, hairline design and naturalness and surgical routines to ensure survivability... and as you know from meeting him live, he is also a wonderful human being and ethical doctor that will stick by you all the way

You have nothing to worry about mate, I wish i had done your level of research and gone with Pinto instead of going to Turkey and get botched. Be happy, you have done all the right choices and there are only positive times ahead for you

Yea I totally agree, Dr Pinto fulfills every criterion for being among the best. I also went through spanish forums and read through almost every review and his results is nothing less of excellent. Even if my result would be not so good (which I dont think) I would still go back to him because I know he is extremely ethical and delligent, and the customer service is also excellent. 

• Like 1

No need to worry, and I can tell you from experience having just hit month 5 myself in the past week myself and also having been in a similar looking position that you’re in at month 3. 

its probably the period I began to get the most stressed as it felt like crunch time during that period of month 3-4 as you expect big things at that point and feel like it’s gone wrong, but it’s all working out now and I’m sure it will for you too.  

I’ll post a 5 month update tomorrow, but here’s me at month 3 and me today at just over month 5. For clarity, in today’s pictures I do have a little bit of concealer toppik spray in the recipient area behind the hairline, which certainly makes it look fuller than it truly is in reality, but it’s all I have right now until my update tomorrow and you get the idea regardless. Hope that helps to ease your concerns. 

7B8B8B79-675B-4AD2-B9A6-896D14126331.jpeg

224FDD20-B1E1-4C74-BBD2-EAECF0B0BB68.jpeg

E05DD97A-5A60-4DA3-A579-0E46C6EAFBE2.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JDEE0 said:

No need to worry, and I can tell you from experience having just hit month 5 myself in the past week myself and also having been in a similar looking position that you’re in at month 3. 

its probably the period I began to get the most stressed as it felt like crunch time during that period of month 3-4 as you expect big things at that point and feel like it’s gone wrong, but it’s all working out now and I’m sure it will for you too.  

I’ll post a 5 month update tomorrow, but here’s me at month 3 and me today at just over month 5. For clarity, in today’s pictures I do have a little bit of concealer toppik spray in the recipient area behind the hairline, which certainly makes it look fuller than it truly is in reality, but it’s all I have right now until my update tomorrow and you get the idea regardless. Hope that helps to ease your concerns. 

7B8B8B79-675B-4AD2-B9A6-896D14126331.jpeg

224FDD20-B1E1-4C74-BBD2-EAECF0B0BB68.jpeg

E05DD97A-5A60-4DA3-A579-0E46C6EAFBE2.jpeg

Thanks for the encouragement mate, this ugly duckling phase is way harder than I imagined. You have excellent progress at only 5 months and it shows what a great Doctor Dr. Pinto is, looks extremely natural and smooth. 

1 hour ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Dr Pinto seems like a superb doctor... Best to stop smoking though, why do anything that could potentially harm your results?

I run my own business, lots of stress, I've managed to stop a few times but always get back to it. I have stopped again since 2 days ago lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, shadowcast said:

@Falconary Looks good, you should be due for an update in a few weeks or so!

Thanks mate, I'll be at month 4 in a couple of days so will update with new pictures. I've had great growth the last couple of weeks and it's getting better and better each week so I'm really happy right now.

Hello guys, Its been about 4 month + (~ 2 days) by now. The progress during the past 3 weeks has been really good and I get comments all the time that my hair is looking really good. I haven't told my friends that I've had a hair transplant (only wife and really close relatives knows) and they are preplexed on how my hair is looking so much thicker. 

Below picture to the left is how my hair looked about 8 months ago (september 2021) and the right how it looked a couple of days ago 19 May 2022). 

GridArt_20220522_150533725.jpg

• Like 1

And below picture are taken today, I've tried to take them in different lighting, wet and dry. One could easily see the scalp in very harsh lighting, However I'm still early in the progress and hair transplant is only an illusion of density so I'm ok with it of it in the end also is scalp see through in harsh lighting.

20220522_123932.jpg

20220522_131430.jpg

20220522_135144.jpg

20220522_135140.jpg

20220522_135223.jpg

20220522_124002.jpg

20220522_135255.jpg

Edited by Falconary

Looks really good for 4 months, man! You’ll be in a good spot in the next couple of months, I’d let it grow out a little on top now.  

Congrats - you can relax and enjoy the rest of the ride now 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

Looks really good for 4 months, man! You’ll be in a good spot in the next couple of months, I’d let it grow out a little on top now.  

Congrats - you can relax and enjoy the rest of the ride now 

Thanks man 🙏 I think the coming months will just flow by, it's finally a relief to be in this phase, the first 3 months were really a burden lol.😂

So, how did you get in contact with the clinic, and what is the normal time? Because I cannot get a hold of them, only two emails, and no response on the whatsapp...

P.S: I think you are one of the best results

On 5/25/2022 at 8:11 PM, JPCF said:

So, how did you get in contact with the clinic, and what is the normal time? Because I cannot get a hold of them, only two emails, and no response on the whatsapp...

Thanks mate!

I sent them an email but they replied that it would take time for them to get back to me, so I found out the number to the customer coordinator Emilio that I've read about in spanish forums, and he replied the same day and we took it from there. He always answered every question the same day, maximum few hours, sometimes even at Midnight lol. Best of luck!

On 5/25/2022 at 7:11 PM, JPCF said:

They have a pretty long waiting list, I got an generic email back from them saying that they weren't accepting any new patients at the moment. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, I have been extremely busy with work so totally forgot to update, below pictures are from 24 of June, so 5 months progress + (~ 4 days). Taken outside under strong sun light. It basically feels like I'm reaching into the end of my progress because I cannot see how much better it really can be except for perhaps little more progress in the temples. However, I feel like the result is already a 9.5 out 10, hairline is as natural as it can be, density is great and I'm extremely satisfied. The donor area looks great, only when shaved down to skin fade to number 1-2 one could notice the scars if observed closely. Keep in mind that the picture is taken in very strong sun light and in real life Its not that noticeable. 

If nothing gets in the way I will update with better pictures at 6 month mark, perhaps close ups at hair line etc.

20220624_172056.jpg

20220624_172100.jpg

20220624_172103.jpg

20220623_151439.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for updating, looks really good! I can actually see some room for density improvement, but you have probably about 3 more months of thickening to go. I'm ~1 month post-op with Pinto, can't wait to get to your point!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, shadowcast said:

@Falconary How's it going?

I've noticed some progress since month 5, but everyone else seems to see much more than I can see and/or reallze. Perhaps Its because I stopped taking pictures and tracking the progress since month 5 as I were 100% satisfied and just moved on lol. I missed to upload on month 6 due to off grid vacation. I will however upload pictures at 7 month ~ 20th august. 

• Like 1