GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 8,723 Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Congratulations @Gatsby. Do we need to shave our head before going to the clinic or is it handled by them?

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

Can you believe how far HTs have come in our lifetime? Never would have thought it possible to see such amazing work on such a large canvas. A true work of art! The charitable give back is further confirmation of the genuine and caring Eugenix community and culture. I might go myself because I am a sucker for delicious, authentic Indian food and hospitality. By the way, Gatsby, I hear leaving Australia on Emirates is no problem if you are unvaccinated but getting back in might be a bit dicey!

• Like 4

Wishing you all the Best Gatsby ! Cant Believe the Amount of Grafts Eugenix Extracted !

Do You Know What Your Graft Brakdown is ?  Scalp, Beard, Chest, Abdominal numbers ?

Also what did Dr Sethi Think about your Chest/Abdominal Grafts and the Survival Rate ?  

Im planning on utilising Chest on my next/final Ht with Eugenix ?         Thank in Advance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Gatsby Wow, now's that a marathon transplant.  Unreal that you got almost 9k grafts!  With all that you have been through, I'm wishing you nothing but the very best.

• Thanks 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Gatsby, extremely happy for you! You've been an asset to this community for a long time and have helped numerous amounts of young men rethink rash and impulsive decisions based on the emotional turmoil that is hair loss. For all you've been through you deserve a great comeback! Will be rooting for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:54 AM, JP34567 said:

I had the great pleasure to share dinner with Mr. "Gatsby" and Dr. Sethi at the farm house and share our stories around the camp fire ! Gatsby forgot to mention how he pretty much rocked everyone in table tennis lol.. I too was there for hair transplantation procedure during that time. Gatsby is not kidding they treated me like i was the most important patient they ever had. It will be difficult for me to return to the USA and no longer be spoiled. During my trip there I found out that Eugenix is more then just hair transplantation clinic, they also live by a beautiful spiritual philosophy and that most of the money they make is used to build school for the children of India. Gatsby Man you had gone through everything to battle your baldness I was blessed to meet you and be there to witness your great success and Joy in this new chapter of your life. I really do hope you start a YouTube channel to help others. Soon I too will be providing my personal experience and updates on this forum regarding my hair transplant with Eugenix.  Can't wait to see our results !

Hello @JP34567,

Eugenix is a medical business venture. We donate a small portion of our revenue to a school we’ve built in India, where poor and underprivileged children can earn a quality education for free.

• Like 5

• Valued Contributor

Firstly, I apologise for the length of my thread. But this is literally the 'abridged version!' It was eight days that changed my life for good. I could have written a novel on my experience with Dr Pradeep and the entire Eugenix team. Melvin's experience is not unique or a result of any special attention. I spent time with many patients who had surgery with other doctors and they all were treated to the same hospitality as I was and Melvin. 

Secondly, thank you all for the kind words and support both prior to and after my surgery. 🙏 It's this forum and everyone involved in it that made my journey possible. I was actually really weighing up the whole thing and even as close as three weeks out I had huge doubts about going through with this and I was going to cancel. I thought I got lucky getting out of my past with SMP. The fear of risking everything felt quite real the closer I got to the date of surgery. Thank God I stayed the course and pulled the pin. I arrived home late Monday night and went back to work Wednesday morning. I'm currently at work now as I type. Their were two people who I work with here that were so happy for me and with my results as I had told them of my whole story. They were delighted for me. Their were two other staff who I don't think really knew that I had anything done at all. I think the SMP has fooled a couple of people at work and I won't be saying anything unless they ask. I guess they will think that I've just decided to stop shaving my head over the next few months (sans the Ugly Duckling Phase).  There are two people I especially need to thank. They are Karl Whelan and Rahul S Raichand. I feel like I am some sort of a love child of there's! 🤣 It was because of these two people (and Joe Tillman) that really made me think that I could be helped surgically. 🙏 I'm at work so I don't have photos here on me to post. Today is less than six days since my beard extractions and I have had my first shave. My face is only ever so slightly red but not enough to be noticeable. I've been applying Vitamin E cream to it. The scabs have pretty much disappeared now. I have been washing my scalp with Dove conditioner twice a day for the past two days. 

Dr Pradeep has remained in touch every day this week and to put another cherry on the ice cream on the cake he has said that I still have another 400 odd scalp grafts and 500 odd beard grafts left in the bank! None of this has really sunk in yet still! All I know is that I have gone through some kind of transformation not just on the outside but on the inside as well. 😊 🙏

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 5

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, Niko1 said:

Do You Know What Your Graft Brakdown is ?  Scalp, Beard, Chest, Abdominal numbers ?

Also what did Dr Sethi Think about your Chest/Abdominal Grafts and the Survival Rate ?  

Im planning on utilising Chest on my next/final Ht with Eugenix ?         Thank in Advance 

I am still waiting on the exact figures. The scalp was 3,190. The beard was close to the 4,000 figure. 232 was taken from my pubic region to fill in my old donor scars and the rest were made of chest hairs. I'll have the exact break down soon. As to the differing anagen phases one thing Dr Pradeep did say to me was that he transplanted all donor sources so that as some go into their telegon phase their will not be a situation where a 'bald spot' will appear. The man is a genius.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, Mountinvan said:

Can you believe how far HTs have come in our lifetime? Never would have thought it possible to see such amazing work on such a large canvas. A true work of art! The charitable give back is further confirmation of the genuine and caring Eugenix community and culture. I might go myself because I am a sucker for delicious, authentic Indian food and hospitality. By the way, Gatsby, I hear leaving Australia on Emirates is no problem if you are unvaccinated but getting back in might be a bit dicey!

Especially if your name's Novak Djokovic! 😉

• Valued Contributor

And finally, as someone in there late teens/early twenties who has suffered from all of the anxieties, depression and time wasted on worrying about a very real issue for men (and women) such as MPB, now sees those memories as almost like a bad dream. But today where I now stand, with a dream like this, after what Eugenix has done for me, this moment is directly connected to all of those adolescent imaginings. And for anybody today who is on the down side of advantage with hair loss, scars, previous bad work and who is relying purely on courage, what I have now achieved is possible. 🙏

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

And finally, as someone in there late teens/early twenties who has suffered from all of the anxieties, depression and time wasted on worrying about a very real issue for men (and women) such as MPB, now sees those memories as almost like a bad dream. But today where I now stand, with a dream like this, after what Eugenix has done for me, this moment is directly connected to all of those adolescent imaginings. And for anybody today who is on the down side of advantage with hair loss, scars, previous bad work and who is relying purely on courage, what I have now achieved is possible. 🙏

Amen! It brings so much being able to see what's possible when you go to the right doctor. Especially considering that many find this forum after already being 'victims' of this industry.

• Like 2

I think its real to say that Eugenix are making the once impossible, now possible! 

Gatsby, your HT has wrote it's self into Hair Restoration History. I expect your face to replace the dudes on HRN's home page! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This has been a long time coming for you.

Incredible write up. Kept me on the edge of my seat while reading, cheering for you all the way. 

You have truly inspired so many of us.

Super HAPPY!!! for you, and happy growing ::)))

• Thanks 1

@Gatsbygood luck mate!

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I opened this thread last night just before going out for beers, but decided rather than skimming through it, i would instead take the time to properly digest it the next day (admittedly, in a somewhat hungover state) and i'll be honest... i'm glad i waited. Great write-up!

A very inspirational read.

Eugenix seem to be doing very well at the moment. All i can say is, I truly hope their ethics and attention to detail continue to be maintained, and that they don't fall prey to the money-chase which a number of surgeons have done over the years (no names mentioned though i'm sure all of you could name a couple). I'm sure Eugenix will be overbooked these next few years, and perhaps already are, so i really hope they continue to give each customer the same time and attention that you have received.

All in all, im super happy for you. MPB is an anxiety that some guys will never, ever experience, and let's be honest, in an ideal world NO ONE should ever have to experience it.

But with clinics out there such as Eugenix that seem to genuinely care about patients and enjoy achieving great results, it is almost like a stepping stone to ridding the world of an affliction that was once a fate we just had to accept - if they are now pushing the envelope and able to successfully use the downstairs department as a resource, then who knows what science will come up with next! 😂

So, once again, congrats and i look forward to seeing the results! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1