Dr. Caroline Alves - Clínica MIC

• Administrators

I have never heard of this surgeon. Have you consulted with anyone else? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Never heard of this doc and I've never seen any cases on the Spanish forums.

Just pick Dr. Ferreira or Dr. Pinto if you're in Portugal, there really is no need to look any further than these two.

Edited by JDEE0

Hello, I got a quote for a good price, liked that the doctor is performing the HT herself (4000-4500 grafs in two days of surgery) and saw photos from a previous HT with a similar level of hairloss that had results similar to what I would like to get.

Dr. Ferreira unfortunately is too expensive for me, my budget is limited, and I tried contacting Dr. Pinto but never heard back

I struggled to find pictures of her work. Is there much around? Have you booked your surgery yet?

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/