Resul Yaman - Thinking of going with him but have some questions.....

I have been mulling over for a while now who to go with for my next transplant. After the 2 previous FUT surgeries I have 2 scars stretched - one more than the other. I am looking to get body beard hair into those if possible to help disguise somewhat. And also looking to add density in the frontal third and templea. No real new hairline or construction.

Since a divorce and other things money is an issue and since it is mostly density and camouflage  was going to look into Cinik. However, the latest work of Yaman is making me think I want to go with him. Does anybody have clear price guides for him? i can't seem to find a definitive answer. Does he charge more for body hair transplant?

I'm looking to add around 2000 grafts in frontal third and temples and around 1500 beard singles into both scars. I have had a couple of in person quotes from other clinics and know this is the correct ballpark.

Would appreciate any info or help. As a note - I am microneedling scars to help break down scar tissue and perhaps tighten. Would be looking at April or May hopefully.

5 hours ago, BboyLimpin said:

I have been mulling over for a while now who to go with for my next transplant. After the 2 previous FUT surgeries I have 2 scars stretched - one more than the other. I am looking to get body beard hair into those if possible to help disguise somewhat. And also looking to add density in the frontal third and templea. No real new hairline or construction.

Since a divorce and other things money is an issue and since it is mostly density and camouflage  was going to look into Cinik. However, the latest work of Yaman is making me think I want to go with him. Does anybody have clear price guides for him? i can't seem to find a definitive answer. Does he charge more for body hair transplant?

I'm looking to add around 2000 grafts in frontal third and temples and around 1500 beard singles into both scars. I have had a couple of in person quotes from other clinics and know this is the correct ballpark.

Would appreciate any info or help. As a note - I am microneedling scars to help break down scar tissue and perhaps tighten. Would be looking at April or May hopefully.

This is a repair case since you are doing  BHT to a scar and therefore i would never sacrificed 1500 healthy beard grafs in a clinic such as Cinic or Yaman.

I know you wrote that money is a issue. Have you looked at Pekiner? Have seen really good works from him on repair cases on the donor area. What about Bicer? 

16 hours ago, BboyLimpin said:

I think you should go with someone doing most of the steps themselves, not tech-based. Someone like Dr Bicer or Dr Demirsoy if you are looking for budget.

Edited by digi23