Bogota Hairlines 2951 Grafts 10 months

Had my surgery  a little over 10 month ago with Bogota Hairlines. Sharing photos of my results until now. 

The surgery was done by Dr Sergio Camacho and Dr Paola Pareja together. I had 2951 grafts total 1 hair grafts 600 2 hair grafts 1551 3 hair grafts 800. 

I had implantation in the hairline, temples and a little bit crown. 

I’m 52 year, taking minoxidil and finasteride every day. 

I started to get a lot of grow very fast from about  month 3. Very happy with the experience and of course the results.  I like styling my hair up , something I didn’t do for very long time. 

The clinic provide hotel and driver from airpot and clinic. My representative was Genesis and she was very helpful and Answer fast. 

C80744C2-8D4C-4E3F-BAD9-36CB15B47C20.jpeg

178A01D0-056D-47F1-9D61-9FF95A6B31B8.jpeg

2A45B72E-563D-4F15-8F5B-E63FA3E3B7DC.jpeg

9D84FDB5-747C-4BCF-AE0F-C61992812A41.jpeg

DA815B13-B020-4F26-9E04-4883EF251AFD.jpeg

4D742559-0EE2-4738-9BF6-50830FBE4A61.jpeg

320C451C-AC01-4381-982A-B4A69E92A1D3.jpeg

5F72774C-2B91-4037-9D4E-6425202C4986.jpeg

Such a huge improvement! And not that many grafts. 

Have you considered getting a second one? You know what they say... the only thing better than more hair... is more hair! 🤣

• Administrators

Excellent results 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Excellent results 👏🏼

Honestly I am very happy with the work and don’t think I need a second surgery since the first one covered enough I also have few months more for final result. Also every one that knows me from before is very impressed with the change.

On 1/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, MachoVato said:

Such a huge improvement! And not that many grafts. 

Have you considered getting a second one? You know what they say... the only thing better than more hair... is more hair! 🤣

Honestly I am very happy with the work and don’t think I need a second surgery since the first one covered enough I also have few months more for final result. Also every one that knows me from before is very impressed with the change.

5 minutes ago, Francisco2126 said:

I said the same thing. Then next thing I knew I was flying to Belgium, haha!

I'm glad you're happy. It really is life changing! :)

• Administrators
On 1/24/2022 at 7:07 PM, Francisco2126 said:

I think it looks fantastic. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.