Alesso DJ Hair Transplant

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

What do you guys think? Look at his temple peaks.FDC1C519-D281-48E0-9AC8-5F0DD5BCFA87.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Here’s another picture that makes me think he did

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I dont think so aswell, I have been following him for a long time from when he rise up on the Swedish scene.

He have always had perfect hair, just like Steve Angello, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso.

I think his barber just made sharp lines.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, digi23 said:

I dont think so aswell, I have been following him for a long time from when he rise up on the Swedish scene.

He have always had perfect hair, just like Steve Angello, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso.

I think his barber just made sharp lines.

All of his previous pictures showed a comb over in the temples.

image.jpeg

View my thread

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

All of his previous pictures showed a comb over in the temples.

image.jpeg

Hmm yeah that photo looks like some temple recession. Not sure really, I just always thought these guys had amazing hair so I have not really noticed anything.

This photo is april 2018. Your photo was october 2017.

Kan vara en bild av 1 person

Edited by digi23

I never hear of him--showing my age--but he and Katy Perry (who I have heard of) just released a song together. Found this pic which does look like temple recession to me:

Top 100 DJs | DJMag.com

Is this him?

Liam Payne asks DJ Alesso to replace Zayn Malik as One Direction reunion  stalls - Mirror Online

Edited by Mountinvan
Added pic

• Administrators
On 1/23/2022 at 12:14 PM, digi23 said:

Could be the haircut aswell on that photo you posted, you see this photo from 2021 his temples looks incredible.

Kan vara en svartvit bild av en eller flera personer, skägg och text där det står ”uzun Û NIGHTLIFE ALESSO RESIDENT”

You can see he's combing his hair to cover his temples. That to me is more of a comb over. 

View my thread

On 1/24/2022 at 11:28 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can see he's combing his hair to cover his temples. That to me is more of a comb over. 

Yes I see that, its just that I think he has perfect temples under the comb over, the photo you attached might indicate recession but a photo just months after shows perfect temples which makes me think its just the light or something.

• 3 weeks later...