FUE Hair Transplant --- 3500 grafts --- Hair Dr Leeds -- Dr Arshard

mpar8449

Yes I think its starting to look really good now and its not even at the 8 months point so fingers crossed we have a lot more growing to do.

The Pre-Op Photos really put into perspective how far I have come especially at the crown which was completely bald at this point last year and I had to cover with fibres.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all here is my update from around the 10 month period had to operation on the 27th August 2021 so getting ready for the one year marker.

With regards to medication 1x Nizoral a week

Oral Minoxodil either half a tablet or a full one daily

Regaine and The Hair Dr Fin and Min Spray

Definetly a huge improvement im not sure though was hoping for a little bit more density by now at the front 

IMG_20220701_120612.jpg

IMG_20220701_120550.jpg

IMG_20220701_120157.jpg

IMG_20220701_120705.jpg

IMG_20220701_120655.jpg

Hey, your hair naturally falls forward like mine into a fringe. Imo this isn’t easy for a HT to make that look that good (you’ll notice you don’t see many post HT with that hairstyle). I was fortunate to get really good hair thickness from my HT but all the same I think the hairstyle I changed to by sweeping the hair to one side a bit and using clay product to hold it gave a much nicer look in the end. Take a look in my thread if you’re interested as doing this might have a good effect for you also, just mentioning as it’s rare to see someone with a similar hair pattern to mine in a HT. If you do try it, it may be better to wait until you have a bit more thickness though, hopefully in a couple of months.

Edited by New_Barnet_Please
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Fantastic results. I’ve noticed Dr. Arshad gets fantastic results in the crown. 
9CFF5FEA-69D8-4288-9DE0-3AA42DE6A3C6.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Did Dr Arshad say that most grafts went into your crown area mate?  That looks really good. The front isn’t as dense as you would probably expect, so maybe a top up in that region could be an option. I had mine done by Dr Arshad on 2nd June 2021, so I’m just over 13 months. My left side especially isn’t as dense as expected. Here’s my pre and current pics to give you an idea. (I don’t wear a hair band, I stole it off my daughter for the picture 😂)F97A426C-14A0-45E6-8BE5-7395DEE012CB.thumb.jpeg.d773da223bfca4cd7bf2b72add50e003.jpeg

DCDB0CDE-2784-4420-8C34-739D228BEDC3.jpeg

3A08A3F3-E387-4F80-8F96-040F212356CF.png

45EE89B2-A5E1-4DDC-B2FE-1104966812A1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I am considering the top up option im coming up for the 11 month mark so was hoping maybe it will continue to thicken up at the front, its just such a mission to drive back to Leeds from where I am currently located thanks for the comments everyone much appreciated and the advice definetly impressed so far.

• Haha 1

I did hear that sometimes even after the 12+ months that you can get additional growth through etc anyone know if there is truth to this? I am open to potential styling methods and do have unique curly hair which is tough to initially actually try and style, but yeah the crown is incredible, i had 3500 grafts on the day but am unsure how many went into the crown

16 hours ago, mpar8449 said:

Yeah I am considering the top up option im coming up for the 11 month mark so was hoping maybe it will continue to thicken up at the front, its just such a mission to drive back to Leeds from where I am currently located thanks for the comments everyone much appreciated and the advice definetly impressed so far.

Not as much as a mission I will have flying from New Zealand to Turkey , 3 flights , 30+ hours each way 🤣

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone so here is the 14 month update from my 3500 graft transplant from the Hair Dr i must note that I am taking Regaine at night the foam, a fin+ min topical spray from the Hair Dr as well as occasional Loniten tablets.

Okay do here are the photos of the day of surgery August 27th 2021 

The ones below are me at 14 months taken today 

IMG_7323.JPG

IMG_7325.JPG

IMG_7333.JPG

IMG_7335.JPG

IMG_20221020_182602.jpg

IMG_20221020_182600.jpg

IMG_20221020_182620.jpg

IMG_20221020_182636.jpg

On 7/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Fantastic results. I’ve noticed Dr. Arshad gets fantastic results in the crown. 
9CFF5FEA-69D8-4288-9DE0-3AA42DE6A3C6.jpeg

Yeah, many, even the ones we think of as good clinics, often struggle with the crown, but this one looks solid like the front and mid scalp.