FUE Hair Transplant --- 3500 grafts --- Hair Dr Leeds -- Dr Arshard

mpar8449

Hair Dr --- Dr Arshard, Dewsbury Leeds --- August 27th 2021

Almost 5 months progress pictures. I had the procedure done in 27th August 2021. I went to the Hair Dr in Leeds Dr Arshard, looking good so far and starting to grow in. First picture is from day 10, the rest are from today. Taking 1.2mg Loniten Oral Minoxodil Daily, Biotin, 1mg Finasteride not every day as well as Nizoral shampoo and multivitamins.

I have no complaints really nice team of people that really look after you and the Aftercare bag is really good with the timeline of drugs to take and when, you get loads of stuff and i followed the instructions to the letter.

Took the vast majority of the day started around 7.00am although I was a little late, finished at like 5.30pm, Arshard did all the extractions and the channels, technicians put the grafts in.

Injections were definetly painful at the start for the anaesthetic gets really painful, after that its all good, you literally feel nothing afterwards though.

I had 3500 grafts and it is definetly expensive but I think they are very good.

Below I have included some pictures one from Day 10 and then the others are today im about a week away from 5 months in.

IMG_20210906_174517.jpg

IMG_20220121_180713.jpg

IMG_20220121_181300.jpg

IMG_20220121_151052.jpg

• Administrators

Thank you for sharing do you have any before pictures? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im now at just over the six months stage the crown has been growing well however the sides still seem to be baby hairs thin and wirey and no real density should i be concerned at all yet?

I see a lot of baby hairs especially at the front but they never seem to thicken up or get any denser im taking Loniten half a day, doing a bit of derma rolling with Minoxodil and take finasteride every other day, I also take Biotin everyday and a multi vitamin, and use Nizoral shampoo when washing my hair every few days 

What have the clinic said to you?

At 6 months there’s still time for some improvement but I think the growth looks a little sparse from where your immediate post op photo to now, especially on the left temple.

The majority of Arshard patients require a second top up procedure due to poor growth, he seems to offer this for free reading other posts.

3 hours ago, mpar8449 said:

any advice? 

Yours is definitely progressing, mine looked like similar to yours at 6 months, then thickened up loads around 9 months and I have similar hair to you. I have a thread on here with my results from Arshad and did not require a second procedure.

Jonathan 

• Like 2

Ah thanks for your insight @JohnathE yes I can see the frontal hairs especially around the temple are starting to really thicken up I am in contact with the clinic as well over watsapp and they have assured me that these will continue to thicken over the coming months so I am still waiting at the moment i am also taking half a loniten a day, a Biotin and a Finasteride tablet as well as occasionally derma-rolling with Rogaine foam 

1 hour ago, mpar8449 said:

Ah thanks for your insight @JohnathE yes I can see the frontal hairs especially around the temple are starting to really thicken up I am in contact with the clinic as well over watsapp and they have assured me that these will continue to thicken over the coming months so I am still waiting at the moment i am also taking half a loniten a day, a Biotin and a Finasteride tablet as well as occasionally derma-rolling with Rogaine foam 

You’re welcome mate, hair thickening up and monthly progress is always a good sign,Your regime sounds great to me,just a case of waiting until 12 months point and seeing where you’re at. 

On 3/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, mpar8449 said:

Okay here are some pictures from today im a few weeks over the 6 month period... Operation was on the 27th August 2021

IMG_20220311_141637.jpg

IMG_20220311_141705.jpg

IMG_20220311_141730.jpg

IMG_20220311_141800.jpg

I see the concern yes, at 6 months it is a little sparse. You still have many more months left though and they are a good clinic offering free touch ups. 

I know there have been alot of cases in need of a touch ups from this clinic lately, the clinic adressed this aswell on the UK forum where they apparently have some new measurements to try to get these problems solved. 

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 6:32 PM, digi23 said:

I see the concern yes, at 6 months it is a little sparse. You still have many more months left though and they are a good clinic offering free touch ups. 

I know there have been alot of cases in need of a touch ups from this clinic lately, the clinic adressed this aswell on the UK forum where they apparently have some new measurements to try to get these problems solved. 

Do you have a link to where the clinic adressed it is it just hair restoration network.co.uk?

Thanks 

Pretty intense im not gonna lie and it goes on for bloody ages ha ha you can ask them for little breaks here and there for a minute or so, it is manageable its just the amount of them that they give you.

On 3/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, mpar8449 said:

Okay here are some pictures from today im a few weeks over the 6 month period... Operation was on the 27th August 2021

IMG_20220311_141637.jpg

IMG_20220311_141705.jpg

IMG_20220311_141730.jpg

IMG_20220311_141800.jpg

mpar, thanks a lot for sharing your story. Could you share the clinic photos right before and right after operation? 3500 is a lot of grafts and I do not know if I see the results in that frontal hairline... but I would like to see those photos... What are your impressions? Are you having a meeting with the clinic when you get to 12 months? 

Still time for improvement, but if I'm honest I would have been. Expecting more at this point. I honestly think Dr Arshad should not be recommended anymore, something has changed they consistently put out poor result. (Not to say yours won't improve dramatically)

• Like 1

Okay here is some pictures im over the 7 month period now will hit 8 months on the 27th April this year.

I am taking oral minoxodil, occasionally finasteride, biotin, alpecin caffeine liquid, nizoral and the odd derma roll with rogaine foam. 

IMG_20220406_101614.jpg

IMG_20220406_101637.jpg

IMG_20220406_101950.jpg

IMG_20220406_101718.jpg

Comparing these pictures to those on the day of surgery I would definetly say that I have come along way and still have a lot of baby hairs at the front that I am waiting to hopefully thicken up, they do say that you do not expect to get the full results until 12 to 18 months so I am still hopeful for further progress especially at the temples