Mid -20's, Canadian based. Looking for a FUE hair transplant anywhere, but NA preferably. Budget around $10k

HI all, I made a post here earlier (below) and everyone said I should post photos so here they are! I say my budget of $10 000 not because I want to cheap out, but just because I want to know if I can find a good option. If not, then I'm open to just waiting until I have more saved up. I'm currently looking at all my options. I want mostly hairline work, and some crown, although if needed I'm open to having the crown done in the future. I take finestride and apply minox once a day before bed, although I took a 6 month break for personal reasons (started getting back on it last month)

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
Removed images for privacy reasons

Have you taken a look at the recommended surgeons? Here is the link:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

You can specify by area. Feel free to reach out anytime buddy 

• Like 3

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

My advice is to look at surgeons based on results first, and then cost. Never want to choose a doctor, simply because you can afford them. Use our recommendations as a starting point for research. 

Submit as many virtual consultations as possIble:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm no expert but it appears you're likely in the 3,000-3,500 range for grafts, especially depending on if you deal with crown. I know cost should never be a deciding factor but the truth is that some people just don't have 25k to pay for this. I see nothing wrong with narrowing down quickly to Dr's in or close to your price range. I personally think you're just a little shy of the cost for some of the really good European options when you factor in travel cost as well. But most of them are booked a year solid so that gives you time to save more. Take your time and choose wisely.

Good luck with your search, let us know how it goes. 

• Like 1