BHR Clinic - Challenges of FUE on Patients with Limitations

I am very pleased to welcome in the new year with our first "Bitesize with Bisanga".

The amount of feedback and support that we have received since beginning "Bitesize with Bisanga" back in 2020 has been overwhelming and the value that is presented and subjects discussed with content directly from Dr. Bisanga has been greatly appreciated and is often cited at our consultations.

With that in mind and with still so much more to be able to give and educate the community, we wanted to continue with the content but with a revised fresher and more modern approach and presentation that we are confident will be a more enjoyable watch and more educational in terms of retaining key points and messaging.

As we navigate 2022, we would love to hear from all members of the community and those that enjoy the content in regard to questions that you may like discussed by Dr. Bisanga and any other ideas/content that you believe would serve and assist the forum and its users.

Back to this Bitesize episode -

FUE takes from donor density but is the GO TO technique today. For many, the challenges are that they may have below average native density, fine hair and large loss!
So, this episode presents and discusses the recent surgery and candidacy of Dr. Kostis. You will see not only the theory in regards to the approach, but also the result!
This episode will give you two decades of experience in a few minutes straight from Dr.Bisanga himself in a dynamic and interesting video and how he hacked this case to give an astounding result with limited grafts.

Enjoy!!!

• Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Excellent editing, it’s always a pleasure to talk with De. Kostis and Dr. Bisanga.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Excellent editing, it’s always a pleasure to talk with De. Kostis and Dr. Bisanga.

Thanks Melvin. Im sure that we are going to start seeing a lot more of Dr. Kostis.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.