HT with Dr Mwamba -Feb 2022

Purplecobras

Heres another Pic.   

Top 5 days post op,  bottom is from just now.   So, it's similar to what he did to you.  

Its coming in..   I'm praying I get some good density.  I took pics like every week....  So I noticed by week 3 everything fell out,  but by like week 8 or 9 I started seeing something.   Like really teeny tiny hairs coming thru.   

We are both in ugly duckling phase so it's only going to get better.   

20220420_094022.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 2:45 PM, Etownone said:

Heres another Pic.   

Top 5 days post op,  bottom is from just now.   So, it's similar to what he did to you.  

Its coming in..   I'm praying I get some good density.  I took pics like every week....  So I noticed by week 3 everything fell out,  but by like week 8 or 9 I started seeing something.   Like really teeny tiny hairs coming thru.   

We are both in ugly duckling phase so it's only going to get better.   

20220420_094022.jpg

The benefit of the no shave FUE is the fact that when it sheds it just looks like it did before the surgery, right? It’s not like it looks worse or anything. Or would you say the redness is noticeable?

On 4/24/2022 at 7:58 AM, FITA said:

The benefit of the no shave FUE is the fact that when it sheds it just looks like it did before the surgery, right? It’s not like it looks worse or anything. Or would you say the redness is noticeable?

Exactly.     Benifits of No shave fue is obvious.   Some people may want to argue that it's better to shave for better results..    

All depends on the Dr.    I've done no shave FUT with Dr Dorin in NYC and no shave FUE with Dr Mwamba.   Some dr's actually change more for no shave.  

I feel like the no shave FUE was basically being a hermit for 2 weeks then going back to regular life With no one knowing anything was done 

ugly duckling stage sucks but seen a few baby hair recently. will post when significant change 

• 1 month later...

How you making out?   How's that Hairline comijg along? 

I'm 16 weeks post op from Dr Mwamba...  I did the Hairline similar to yours but only 600 grafts... A lot of the new grafts from the hairline have sprouted for me...  I was a little worried there but I have faith things will get even better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Etownone said:

How you making out?   How's that Hairline comijg along? 

I'm 16 weeks post op from Dr Mwamba...  I did the Hairline similar to yours but only 600 grafts... A lot of the new grafts from the hairline have sprouted for me...  I was a little worried there but I have faith things will get even better. 

Do you have any pictures please?

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 10:43 PM, Purplecobras said:

@Mike10 here is 7 years post feriduni (present day)

and also the desired goal, obviously im aiming for finer hairs placed than the ones I have drawn…..there is only so much you can do on an iPhone

7C02CF94-4E84-48E7-9664-73F617092D09.jpeg

14004F0E-3217-47F4-99DA-7D8ADB7170D9.jpeg

Your hair and your donor are amazing. Your result would be wonderful for sure 😉

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2022 at 2:19 AM, FITA said:

Do you have any pictures please?

I posted a couple pics on this threat about a month ago...  

Heres another one 16 weeks post op.    

Just posting the hairline since it's comparable to the work that was done to PURPLECOBRA.     Dr Mwamba also did repair job to my donor area and filled in crown.

20220525_205707.thumb.jpg.acf662fb90e79456ab4ab9bf4989d547.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Etownone said:

I posted a couple pics on this threat about a month ago...  

Heres another one 16 weeks post op.    

Just posting the hairline since it's comparable to the work that was done to PURPLECOBRA.     Dr Mwamba also did repair job to my donor area and filled in crown.

20220525_205707.thumb.jpg.acf662fb90e79456ab4ab9bf4989d547.jpg

Thank you. I think a few of us are considering Mwamba, so it’s good to see recent cases. Did you have the PRP done? I know it’s extra, so was wondering if people think it makes a difference..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Purplecobras said:

Here is an update on the hair line just over 3 months now. Baby hairs have started to grow back :) 

hopefully another month will show significant progress

AC614C34-B0D7-472F-B70C-21671303D14C.jpeg

Looks about right for 3 months.    The next 3 months should see great growth. 

And damn you good great hair on top.    👍👍

9 hours ago, Purplecobras said:

Thanks mate! Yeah a 3 months hopefully.

im on a micro dose of fin but not minoxidil as I’m allergic to it in a bad way. 
wondering if there are any other growth stimulators that work out there? 

Fin and minox are the only ones FDA approved.  

There are vitamins that I take like biotin and saw palmetto.... And then there's the keto shampoo,  micro needling and laser caps.  

On 5/28/2022 at 6:40 PM, Purplecobras said:

Thanks mate! Yeah a 3 months hopefully.

im on a micro dose of fin but not minoxidil as I’m allergic to it in a bad way. 
wondering if there are any other growth stimulators that work out there? 

Have you tried the oral version of minoxidil? 

I did try for a brief period of time, low does of 1mg. However I felt some dull pains in the heart so I came off of it. Don’t want to be reliant on that tbh. 

I was thinking if anyone had had success with CB0301, given it inhibits the androgenic effects of dht and testosterone topically?

• Administrators

Looking great 👍🏼 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...