27M Looking into a Hair Transplant

I am currently in talks with both clinics. Vera clinic said 2.8k grafts for 2900 euros. Now Hair Time is charging 3k euros for 3000 grafts. I checked out both of their instagrams and it seems Now Hair Time has a stronger presence and more clients. If you guys can share your knowledge I would greatly appreciate it.

A little about my situation I’m considered NW2 27 M // EDIT Looks like I'm more a NW3

Also Clinic center answered back, 1600 Euros for 4000 grafts they said

I am open to suggestions and recommendations. My budget is $3.5k. Thank you everyone for your time. 

hair4cansee.png

hair1.png

Edited by justbelieves
update NW scale

You're more of a NW3, but at least you have a solid crown.  Whatever you do, don't base your decision on cost or social media presence.  Do some research on this site and consult with multiple docs in person before making a decision.  

• Like 5

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Please don’t go to any of the low cost/hair mills. If you want a reliable Dr/Clinic then consider Dr Bicer or Dr Yaman, both of which are forum recommended.

It’s looking at forum that you will find the true/reliable results from clinics, not from the cherry picked cases on their own Insta. 

• Like 3

@aaron1234 Thank you for updating me, I was just saying what one of the clinics had told me. I will update my post with the appropriate information. I reached out to several of the recommended Dr.'s on the list. I am awaiting their replys. I saw a lot of good reviews for Dr. Resul Yaman. What do you think?

@jc71 I am currently not on Fin/Minox yet. I am planning on doing the Lemonaid // RX way in order to get a prescription. I read a lot of bad things about Fin and honestly it scared me. People are saying they got perm ed. Of course this was reddit I read this from. I'm sure you guys will be able to inform me and add to my research. I am planning on getting one in late July. 

@aaron1234

@aaron1234 Thank you for updating me, I was just saying what one of the clinics had told me. I will update my post with the appropriate information. I reached out to several of the recommended Dr.'s on the list. I am awaiting their replys. I saw a lot of good reviews for Dr. Resul Yaman. What do you think?

@JC71

@jc71 I am currently not on Fin/Minox yet. I am planning on doing the Lemonaid // RX way in order to get a prescription. I read a lot of bad things about Fin and honestly it scared me. People are saying they got perm ed. Of course this was reddit I read this from. I'm sure you guys will be able to inform me and add to my research. I am planning on getting one in late July. 

Dr Yaman is a much better choice than the others you have mentioned 👍🏽 And spend some time researching before making any decisions on Fin, at least talk to your own GP/Dermatologist. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justbelieves said:

My budget is $3.5k.

Don't bother! Choosing a surgeon on a low budget and off Instagram is doomed with peril (no offense implied). I would also recommend Dr Bicer as others have. But not because she is in Turkey but because of her consistent results. It's only my opinion but I would consider finasteride before surgery as surgery is always a last resort. Give it at least 6-12 months before casting judgement as to seeing if it is stabilizing your hair loss. Surgery is a life plan as MPB over the lifespan will require more than one procedure. Keep doing your research on recommended doctors from here by patient results. All the best!

• Like 2

OP - from what you’ve said here you are in danger of potentially doing a lot of damage to your life! Please pause, spend much much more time researching and learning about the HT procedure and do not trust what the sales team of a hair mill is telling you. Making a bad decision with a budget consideration could cause you so much heartache it shouldn’t be underestimated. There’s a lot of good information on this forum but don’t rush and take your time to learn 👍🏼

• Like 1