1st session on hyperpigmented scalp | Enhanced Scalp Micropigmentation Toronto 🍁

Interesting to see the first "foundational" session. Assuming the patient follows the correct after care procedures, when they come back in for the 2nd session is there a typical/average % of additional density you apply after seeing how their skin takes to the ink? Just thinking if I were to be in your shoes, I wouldn't want to create all the dots in the first session and have to re-touch or even completely re-do the ones that don't take at all. 

18 hours ago, alex85 said:

Looks really good! What is the plan for the 2nd session? Love to see the end result.

More density and shade most likely. Going to have to go fairly dense to try and mask the hyperpigmentation.  Should be a fun one.

7 hours ago, ciaus said:

Interesting to see the first "foundational" session. Assuming the patient follows the correct after care procedures, when they come back in for the 2nd session is there a typical/average % of additional density you apply after seeing how their skin takes to the ink? Just thinking if I were to be in your shoes, I wouldn't want to create all the dots in the first session and have to re-touch or even completely re-do the ones that don't take at all. 

Everyone follows their own process.  I like to give the client immediate results, and im quite accurate with my color selection on first session.  Also, I'm very meticulous when it comes to making sure my the pigment retains, I do a lot of wiping to make sure during the procedure.

• Like 1