Hair transplant + SMP to achieve a guard 1 buzz cut that looks great (any exemple pictures/videos) ?

Hey guys ! 

I dont like razor shaved or guard 0 buzz but... but i could handle a guard 1 that i would shave every 2-3 days. 

The most important thing is the face framing. so Lets say some one is norwood 5-6. but with great donor hair. 

Most results from fue + smp i see, surgeon put all the 5-6000 grafts over the front, middle and crown region.. So the hairline lacks coverage and 3D effect. so after all, you still have to shave to 0 because it looks dumb if you let it grows. 

Could it be possible the transplant the hairline and front third with very great density and leave the rest basically empty and cover it with smp. then cover the rest with only smp. At least when people see you they see a framed face.. 

You will tell me ''but then when you shave your frontal part is at 1-3mm and the rest of your head is at zero (only smp).. it def can look weird when people see you from the top but at 6"4 people rarely see my dome.. or i will just say that i lost my hair at my crown and thats why i am shaving my hair. 

Its like Joe biden.. the guy is 200% Bald with maybe 2-3k grafts to frame is face only and people dont see him as a ''bald'' guy. But if he would disperse the same amount of grafts between is frontal, middle and crown zone. I swear people will automatically see him as ''another baldy'' politician.

Face framing is EVERYTHING.. sadly..

What you guys think about it ? open discussion and exemples if you have some.. thnaks !!!!

Good point. Thats why for high norwood doctors will add good density to the front third and low density on crown area, just enough for concealers to work. If you dont want to use concealers then BHT/SMP is another option to improve crown. But for sure for the hairline you need good grafts. Concealers and BHT and SMP do not help that much in the hairline.