Hair System + additional treatment (Finasteride)

Lvkaz96

Hey!

I have been thinking about getting a hair transplant done a long time, but due to my young age (25), I think this will maybe not be the best option! 
So my latest consideration is, getting a hair system, while continuing taking finasteride to save the hair that is still here, for a maybe later done transplant!

Has anyone ever done this like I thought about doing it? 

Thanks in addition for your help, I appreciate it 🤟

• Valued Contributor

Many people who a considered bordeline candidates for a hair transplant take finasteride for at least 6 months (preferably twelve) and then are assessed to see how their donor looks. I would recommend this before committing to wearing a hair system. Could you upload some pics of your current hair situation?

• Like 1

Hey!

yes sure, you can see the pictures down below!

i am having very thin hair, from the front to the back, I am also taking finasteride since September 2021, no side effects, I think that the hair loss is already stabilizing, so the plan for me for now is, to take finasteride for another 4-5 months see the results, and then decide how to go on further! 

5080C21D-6AAB-4B34-A272-C1F0F68409DE.thumb.jpeg.45f64351e3699070baf6d440c0d524a6.jpeg

DE336685-F79C-4435-915C-4A3AEFF7FFA7.jpeg

Edited by Lvkaz96

• 1 month later...

This is an interesting post, particularly because it needs some adjustments.  No, it does not take 3-4 months to show final results.  That's when the hair starts coming in.  It starts vellus-like and, in time, it matures.  It takes 12+ months to see the final result so you do have to wait patiently.  The benefit, however it comes in very gradually and becomes you after a while.  (No one will be jumping all of the sudden to say "what did you do?). 

Surgical risks? What are you talking about? The doctor himself, if not properly trained - yes that would be a huge risk.  

Expensive fee structure? Well, that will depend on the size of procedure, the type of procedure and many other scenarios.  What are you talking about?

What other options are there for young people? Other than medical therapy, transplants, systems and shaving? 

With the millions of people inhabiting this Earth, there is something for everyone.  It is up to you to do the research and figure out what's best for you.  Seems you've found a combo of modalities, for lack of a better word, to deal with this condition.  

Why advertise for the wig store? And, if you are content with the system, why take Fin? 

Are you trying to help the trichologist or the wig store.....I'm confused.  

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

23 minutes ago, LaserCaps said:

This is an interesting post, particularly because it needs some adjustments.  No, it does not take 3-4 months to show final results.  That's when the hair starts coming in.  It starts vellus-like and, in time, it matures.  It takes 12+ months to see the final result so you do have to wait patiently.  The benefit, however it comes in very gradually and becomes you after a while.  (No one will be jumping all of the sudden to say "what did you do?). 

Surgical risks? What are you talking about? The doctor himself, if not properly trained - yes that would be a huge risk.  

Expensive fee structure? Well, that will depend on the size of procedure, the type of procedure and many other scenarios.  What are you talking about?

What other options are there for young people? Other than medical therapy, transplants, systems and shaving? 

With the millions of people inhabiting this Earth, there is something for everyone.  It is up to you to do the research and figure out what's best for you.  Seems you've found a combo of modalities, for lack of a better word, to deal with this condition.  

Why advertise for the wig store? And, if you are content with the system, why take Fin? 

Are you trying to help the trichologist or the wig store.....I'm confused.  

Its a spam/shill post, been reported. Includes a hyperlink, every single one of his posts contains links. 

Edited by JC71