Natural/Herbal Hair Loss Remedies - Guide

Maxxy

I've been thinking about taking a few vitamins, mainly to help reduce DHT - however, any benefit would be good.

I'm unsure on what to try and thought it would be a good idea to try to get a list together in order to make the choice easier for people.

If anyone is taking vitamins etc, could you please list the following:

What it is (Msm, biotin, zinc, green tea or whatever).

What the benefits are believed to be (DHT blocker, speeds up hair growth, thickens hair etc).

Which dosage you take.

How long you have been taking it.

Benefits you have seen so far, if any.

Any input would be great icon_smile.gif.

My self:

Msm - Speeds up hair growth - 3000mg/daily - 2 years - Can't say 100% if it speeds up my hair growth but pretty certain it makes my nails grow quicker.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I have taken royal jelly as a supplement to cure my hair loss and I was amazed after seeing the result. It contains different kinds of minerals, B-vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E and K and many more.Royal Jelly have many health benefits as well as skin and hair benefits. You can also directly apply it to your scalp.

Edited by Admin
Promotional link removed

Hello Maxxy,

Herbal Olive oil is a great remedy for all types of hair loss prevention. These area unit the foremost simply obtainable things in your unit or health stores which will treat your depopulation. Give your hair the correct quantity of vitamins. Since hair is created of proteins, eat a diet wealthy in lean super molecule, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet can guarantee hair that appears and feels higher.

Thanks

Zara john@

• 4 months later...
Hello Maxxy,

Herbal Olive oil is a great remedy for all types of hair loss prevention. These area unit the foremost simply obtainable things in your unit or health stores which will treat your depopulation. Give your hair the correct quantity of vitamins. Since hair is created of proteins, eat a diet wealthy in lean super molecule, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet can guarantee hair that appears and feels higher.

Thanks

Zara john@

Hi Zara John, I'm curious about the olive oil. I know I've somewhere about oils for hair loss prevention but don't remember how exactly to use it? Have you tried it?

The best thing I have done is to apply ''Mahabhringraj'' oil (available on amazon,but avoid the one made by Dabur company since the base is mineral oil therein) to help reduce scalp dryness and also to increase the hair growth. Even though the frontal completely bald area had minor positive changes, better nutrition of the donor area by massaging the above oil helped to increase the donor density. Once I reach 2-3 months mark I plan to use the oil again to help nourish my transplanted hairs too!.

My Thread: 

• 4 weeks later...

Home-made remedies to control hair fall are:

· Fenugreek for hair loss

· Aloe Vera for hair loss

· Onion for fighting hair loss

· Hot oil massage to reduce hair fall

· Sour curd as a hair fall solution

· Indian gooseberry to reduce hair fall

· Licorice roots to stop hair fall

· Hibiscus leaves or flowers

· Beetroot juice to stop hair fall

· Coconut milk for hair regrowth

· Tea decoction for controlling hair fall

· Shana Seeds for boosting hair growth

· Spinach and lettuce juice to stop hair fall

· Reduce hair fall with Egg white

· Apple cider vinegar to reduce hair fall

· Juice of potato for controlling hair fall

· Grape seed oil controls hair loss

· Safflower oil for hair fall

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried a number of supplements to help with my hair fall. One of the best ones is beta sitosterol. It's a phytosterol (plant sterol) that helps inhibit 5-alpha reductase, which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. I would start off with 60mg daily and increase the dosage from there.

The best thing I have done is to apply ''Mahabhringraj'' oil (available on amazon,but avoid the one made by Dabur company since the base is mineral oil therein) to help reduce scalp dryness and also to increase the hair growth. Even though the frontal completely bald area had minor positive changes, better nutrition of the donor area by massaging the above oil helped to increase the donor density. Once I reach 2-3 months mark I plan to use the oil again to help nourish my transplanted hairs too!.

harin - I am with you on the ''Mahabhringraj'' - it is my favorite oil of all time. And I believe it's proclamation "Stops grey hair and hair falling" is true. I should have far more grey than I have, but I think years of using ''Mahabhringraj'' (the green oil) has key the grey at bay. Also, I don't have a lot of hair shedding.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are various methods that are used to treat hair fall. One of the best ways that has been extremely effective in controlling and preventing hair fall is the intake of the right vitamins. Using medicines containing vitamin or just vitamins for hair fall are highly effective. The choice of medicine varies with the specific problem and can differ from person to person. So best way is to take it naturally.

5 Best Vitamins for Hair Fall Control:

1. Vitamin A:

Vitamin A is found in Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Spinach, Other dark leafy green vegetables, Tuna, Lettuce, Sweet red peppers, and Mango.

2. B Vitamins:

Vitamin B is found in Eggs, Meat, Papayas, Oranges, Beans, and Poultry.

3. Vitamin C:

Vitamin C is found in Guavas, Spinach, Other dark green leafy vegetables, Yellow bell peppers, Broccoli, Kiwi, Oranges, Sweet limes, Lemons, Peas, and Papaya.

4. Vitamin D:

Vitamin D is found in Fish, Oysters, Cod liver oil, Salami, Ham, Sausages, Tofu, Soya milk, Eggs, Mushrooms, Fortified dairy products.

5. Vitamin E:

Vitamin E is found in Spinach, Tofu, Avocado, Almonds, Sunflower seeds, olive oil, Broccoli, Pumpkin.

6. Vitamin B5:

Indulge in a protein rich diet, which comes in the form of fish, chicken, a number of different forms of lentils, dried beans (rajma), tofu, cottage cheese (paneer) and of course, milk.

There are multiple benefits of eating healthy, and strong hair growth or hair fall control is one of them. Make sure you are getting your daily dose of healthy food and see the difference yourself. Stay fit, stay healthy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is it possible, can we get new hair on bald head by using Mahabhringraj Oil?

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect, I gave up on making my hair smelling like garlic and onions.. And forming recipes that seem more elaborate than a Harry Potter spell. I just have to put this out there because I know there are people riding on this thread for hope and perhaps some really haven't experienced a Placebo and did experience a temporary cure, but I 1000% guarantee so many more experienced wasted time and smelly hair :-/ Feel free to try still, but just want to let you guys know I caved in and went to science. Getting FUE surgery performed and it worked. I've got permanent hair which I can re-shave and will come back. It's somewhere in the price range of a used car.. So I understand coming here 1st, but I just feel the message is useful for someone on here to see there really is hope, in case the remedies don't work out.

Edited by richter101
grammar

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)