Latin-American Patient Transformation @ Eugenix Hair Sciences | 5 Month Results | 3510 Grafts

Here is another fantastic example of a hair restoration procedure done right! A total of 3510 grafts were harvested for this gentleman and although he has only completed 5 months since his procedure, his exquisite results are already beginning to show. Eugenix’s founding surgeons, Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi can be seen interacting with the patient regarding his quick post-procedure recovery and also the medication support that is essential to maintain both the pre-existing and transplanted hair. As can be seen, the patient couldn’t have been more happy & thankful for the transformation he could undergo at Eugenix!

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

• Like 2

With him being older, and the greying, he can get away better with the thinness on top and the back that are still filling in. He already looks like one of those older guys hanging on to his hair naturally better than most. Even if the results got no better than this its already a big improvement and success. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Fantastic results 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.