Mane's 12 Month results - Dr. Rahal (3,481 grafts)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mane - awesome results man, congrats!

It looks like you had early growth. Your 3 month results are better than probably 90% of others.

I read that you think you got thicken your hairline and temple area. I understand, but I'd say your hair looks great so forget about it and concern yourself with other things. Just my two cents.

Mane Attraction,

Thanks for updating us and your patient website with your 12 month photos. Your new hair and haircut certainly make you look like a new and younger man. Congratulations to you and kudos to Dr. Rahal!

I also made the update to your topic to reflect the 12 month update :-).

Now that you've restored your hair, don't forget about your balding or formerly bald friends here on the Hair Restoration Social Network and forum :-).

Bill

Mane - it's amazing what 12 months can bring! Congratulations. Also, I'm glad you went with the professional haircut and "messy" look as this really heightens the appearance of density. Thanks for the update.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 3 weeks later...

I'd really like to hear how the veteran forum members would rate Mane's HT. I ask because I've been struggling lately as to what an average / expected result is supposed to look like. It's so subjective and everyone seems to judge their hair differently.

So would you say Mane's HT is exceptional, above average, or just average?

He did receive a lot of grafts for the area, but if we go by end-results alone, this is exceptional. If we draw the #grafts into the equation, it's not a big surprise and an average result.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

• 1 month later...

Mane Attraction,

Congratulations on your successful journey to a full head of hair!

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this amazing write-up on your experience with Dr. Rahal. I've been doing some research and it looks like Dr. Rahal is going to be one of my top choices for my HT. Your detailed experience really helps me prepare myself for my HT. You have also inspired me to provide my own detailed story once I've done my HT.

However, I do want to give myself a few more months to do more research before I go ahead with my HT. Afterall, this is a huge investment :)

Congratulations to you and Dr. Rahal on this success story!!!

• 8 years later...