What to expect from Eugenix Appointment ?

Anand

I'm hoping to have my hairline worked on by Eugenix. I wanted to reach out to them through their "Book an appointment" form.

What should I expect after this?

• Is it going to be my consultation? Or is it a pre consultation chat that I'm booking an appointment for?
  • What should I expect from the consultation?
    1. Will I be speaking with a Eugenix surgeon? (Dr Arika Bansal or Dr Pradeep Sethi may be :P )
    2. Is it going to be a video call?
    3. Do they determine number of grafts during the video call? I imagine they would ask me for expected hair line I'm looking for to determine this! 
    4. Are number of grafts negotiable? How do you agree on the number of grafts?
    5. Should I enquire about the method/tools of surgery? I don't know anything about it, should I do some research before hand?
  • Should I get my scalp checked by a dermatologist before I fly to India to see if my scalp is in a healthy condition and is fit for FUE?
  • How many days after FUE will I be able to wear a cap?

Thank you.

Edited by Anand
added ? to topic name

1 , 2 - One of their rep. will get in touch with you via email/whatsapp , you can ask for a video consultation after that with either doctors .

3 - they will send initial analysis with number of grafts needed  and what areas will be targeted and your Norwood scale  , you can always discuss your needs with them and they will adjust the grafts numbers accordingly , same can happen via the video conference .

best thing to do is send one of your pics with hairline you have in mind drawn as well as your expectations and areas you want to cover .

4 - number of grafts can be changed based on your needs and expectations of course "like hairline desired , areas to be covered , etc " but there's limits of course .. like if someone asked for hairline which is too low in un-natural way or any other thing that they know from their experience it won't be good  for you , they will advise you against it .

5- They use DHT "direct hair transplant" which use simultaneous extraction and implantation to minimize period at which graft is out of the body and maximize survival rate .

you can always ask any clinic for the technique they use , but from my research what matter the most the the skill of the dr using that technique .

- It's a good idea to get checked in advance by dermatology .

- ~ 1 week . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Anand changed the title to What to expect from Eugenix Appointment ?