Conor McGregor’s Just had a Hairline Restoration

Curious25

50 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

surprised more people on the forum are not talking about this....this is huge if true lol

I don't see what's surprising about this. Connor McGregot has a net worth between $200-$400 million. He has enough money to skip Dr. Konior's waitlist, fly Dr. K and his staff on a private jet to wherever Connor wants to get the surgery done, and it would still just be a drop in the bucket financially. 

What's more shocking IMO are super rich people who still have hair issues, such as Lebron. 

Jeff Bezos though eh I can understand not needing hair when you are the master of the universe. 

Edited by SadMan2021
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

lebron has had a HT it just was not a good result.

whats surprising tho is almost being a billionaire and getting a bad HT. With that kind of money you can afford the best of the best. It looks like he's tried more treatments than just HT, and it seems everything he does for his hair is just recommended by his entourage. 

Honestly though it's a bit reassuring to see insanely rich and powerful people with bad HT's. Just goes to show that anyone can be the victim of a botched HT, and its not necessarily due to how much $ one has in their bank account. 

• Administrators

The first picture looks like it, bet he went to HOI where Mayweather went. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:03 AM, rambunctious said:

I'm trying really hard to look close but i can't tell. Did you look at a previous picture of his hairline or something? It just looks like he buzzed his hair. 

The first picture shows the initial weeks post HT, with a scabby appearance in the hairline. 

The second two pictures show post shedding phase, and a vague red outline of his new hairline. 

If you compare pictures of his hairline from a few years ago, to the second side profile picture, you can clearly identify it has been reinforced - look closely at how his temple peaks are now very juvenile, and the lowering of the frontal line. 

Edited by Curious25

• Administrators

I did some further digging, and my hair detective 🕵️♀️ skills uncovered this little gem. 12E98F50-BF41-4FA1-A829-B9C901826ABA.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...