Dr. Manu Gujrati 8 Month Results

• Administrators

You guys know I filmed this surgery back in March, see the video here all in all @Parsa Mohebi, MD was like a well-oiled machine. They were able to do the entire procedure seamlessly working together as a group. Happy to see @Manu Gujrati, MD get excellent results and those temple points 🤌

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey: 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I watched the video of the surgery and was pretty impressed with how efficient the surgeon and the tech with the clicker worked when doing the slits. I'm assuming that the tech is tracking the number of slits so that they know the exact amount of extractions to take? 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 11/25/2021 at 8:46 PM, RandoBrando517 said:

Nice didn’t this doc have a thread?

Yes he did use the search function 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey: 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.