PRP After FUE

JoeFromFrisco

On 11/25/2021 at 10:57 PM, digi23 said:

Well if you believe one study makes something scientifically proven, I dont know what to tell you. You bascially google searched "prp scientifically proven" and took the first link and posted it. I am pretty sure, if you know anything about science studies, you know that it takes hundreds if not thousands of studies with the same outcome for something to be seriously accepted. There a few serious studies on PRP for hair, but it lacks a wider sample size in these studies. Its not like its doing any harm, of course its good to do everything you can to grow more hair if you are looking for it, but also the cost for PRP, how small of a difference it makes and how often you need to take it makes it a pretty bad option in my opinion.

Yes you should just wait this one out an go from there. It is good to have healthy expectations, not everyone does. All the best to you. :)

Thanks brother, I am trying t best. 
Quick question… I am on day 11, I was able to remove all of the scabs. I did see a bunch of hairs on my hand while shampooing but the hairs seemed to be shaved hairs from when they shaved my head. I noticed my newly transplanted hairs are growing but they seem very diffused. Is this normal? I think I have done much shedding yet, just wondering if this will get thicker or is this what I am to expect in 4-6 months?. The native hairs have already started growing thicker and longer. My hair grows fast. 
I attached a photo. The photo looks like how my hair looked when I first got my SMP done 2 years ago. 
Thanks. 

435E850D-A10B-41D0-990D-65258A0339F8.jpeg

2 hours ago, JoeFromFrisco said:

Thanks brother, I am trying t best. 
Quick question… I am on day 11, I was able to remove all of the scabs. I did see a bunch of hairs on my hand while shampooing but the hairs seemed to be shaved hairs from when they shaved my head. I noticed my newly transplanted hairs are growing but they seem very diffused. Is this normal? I think I have done much shedding yet, just wondering if this will get thicker or is this what I am to expect in 4-6 months?. The native hairs have already started growing thicker and longer. My hair grows fast. 
I attached a photo. The photo looks like how my hair looked when I first got my SMP done 2 years ago. 
Thanks. 

435E850D-A10B-41D0-990D-65258A0339F8.jpeg

Usually when the scabs is removed you are almost seeing the full result, but with very short hair and also some hairs usually fall out with the scabs so its difficult to do any conclusion from it really. Usually with a good outcome about 90-95% of the grafts survives. You need to wait and have patience to see how it looks once it comes back to life again, some hairs will keep on growing but most is going to shed.

As I told you for that area you need about 6500 or so grafts for good coverage depending on hair characteristics, with very thick hair you might be good with something like 5000-5500.

Edited by digi23

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...