Why I Chose Eugenix For My Final Hair Transplant

• Administrators

Guys,

As you know, as a moderator and associate publisher of this community, I have the privilege to interact and have a relationship with some of the world's best clinics. I have always been a strong proponent on personal research. This forum/platform is an invaluable tool for researching a surgeon/clinic. It is through this forum that we learn as a collective group about the truth, and we're able to share and exchange ideas and experiences. I have so much respect and admiration for so many surgeons. But there will always be a surgeon/clinic that may fit your goals and objectives more. The point I want to make in this video is I chose Eugenix for a particular set of strong suits, but, ultimately, it was this forum that led to me to that conclusion. I can't wait to start my new journey here, and hopefully help many others. New Year, New Hair 🙌 

• Like 5

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, kirkland said:

I believe you are heading out to India next week? I know that Eugenix is looking forward to having you.

If you need anything DM me.

Best of luck!

Exactly one month from now, can’t wait man. I’ll be dmng you for sure.

• Like 1

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

wouldnt se so sure ot will be your final transplant.

Who knows what that industry will be able to achieve in 10-20 years

That’s true, never say never, but in all likelihood it will be my last. Just got married and plan on starting a family soon. Won’t have the same money to spend on myself lol.

• Like 7

You know you did research---made informed decisions. Melvin, because of  you and others, we can research vetted physicians with documented track records so that we will have every chance of  new, improved personal images and esteem. May your holidays be full of new buds--properly designed, implanted and growing strong!Let's save Cancun for margaritas at the Ritz sporting flowing manes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s true, never say never, but in all likelihood it will be my last. Just got married and plan on starting a family soon. Won’t have the same money to spend on myself lol.

Eugenix invest a lot of money in advertising.

Will Eugenix charge You something for hair transplant? 

I wish You a successfull HT

• Like 2

Great video Melvin and all of the reasons that made you pick them are the same as my reasons. Wishing you all the best and I look forward to following your journey. Mine will be about two weeks after yours. All the best!

• Like 2

Just now, Gatsby said:

As an aside Melvin, I have just finished watching the entire Instagram interview that you did with Dr Mwamba. Excellent questions and some brilliant advice.

It was a very good watch 👌

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Zoomster said:

This forum would be lost without you Melvin ..you’re a godsend to us all 

All the very best of luck for your procedure and indeed your nuptials..👍

I feel the same about you bro, honestly your thread helped me come to the conclusion. If I can get your crown after your first procedure I’ll be happy, it’s gonna be insane this next time around. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Super long flight from the US

Just wondering what the international air Covid related travel requirements are traveling to and from India from the US?

Does everyone boarding need to show a negative test  ?