Hairline or density, most important medium to long length??

BlokeFromStoke

Everyone always recommends you concentrate on the frontal 3rd. While I 100% agree, it improves your look and is needed for shorter styles especially. As hair gets longer receding seems to be less of an issue, and it's more about density of what you have. Or is this just me??? Below all examples of well known celebs with bad recession but pull it off well. Which leads me to ask is it wrong to strengthen what you have and only attempt to fill temple corners with a transplant??🤔

IMG_20211118_071313.jpg

IMG_20211118_071356.jpg

IMG_20211118_071251.jpg

IMG_20211118_071536.jpg

IMG_20211118_071500.jpg

IMG_20211118_101227.jpg

IMG_20211118_101244.jpg

IMG_20211118_101143.jpg

It's all about perception and styling options.  My first question, the photos you posted - and it also applies to anyone who chooses to wear their hair long....Is it to cover the recession? An age thing? Or is it because they just like to wear it that way? Perhaps they are just trying something new.  Had their hair been very short, say a 2 guard? I'll bet there would be some concern about their temporal areas.  So, to answer, I don't think there is anything wrong with whatever decision you make. 

You do bring up an interesting point...Longer hair pulls away from an area and make matters worse. Bet these guys spend a lot of time getting the hair just right.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

@LaserCaps yeah I get what you mean about perception. Personally I think the swept side parting (not sure of its proper name) looks good. Although not sure i could pull it off currently, unless meds do something amazing🤣.

It was just I was trying to get a receded transplant, as there was doubts over how much coverage I could get. This seemed a happy middle ground and just had me thinking..... Wondered if anyone had thought the same, that was all.

Keep in mind all of these photos are from movies, tv shows, and public events. All of these hairstyles in these photos have been attended to by an elite hairstylist. You don't know what tricks, illusions, and product they are carrying up their sleeve. 

A bit different than Joe Schmoe hurredly getting ready for work in the morning