Fue in London: Harley Street Hair Clinic?

oromirra

Thanks a lot HairToday72 - am nervous as anything about the shedding, will be crossing my fingers daily until the regrowth! Will keep the progress pics updated on here.

I'm no expert on FUE and it's my first HT, so I realise it's a lot of trust to place in a clinic - but for my part so far, I can say that the signs are encouraging. I've seen patient photos, a successful case in person, and know that they're very popular - there's quite a waiting list (I had to wait some months myself), so hopefully that speaks in the clinic's favour (in as much as popularity is a good indicator). I also think the team was very professional (with a level of care way beyond my expectations). There was a team of four working on me and my little grafts throughout the whole procedure, and they definitely took their time - which I think can only be a good thing.

So far, so good... I realise it's not possible to judge until the final result is apparent, and cross my fingers that it turns out well.

Petrified about shampooing it for the first time tomorrow... Am currently in a state of graft-protection paranoia ;)

I am happy with the result so far, as in the shape of the hairline, the healing of the scalp so far - fingers crossed that all goes well after the shedding / regrowth phrase. Beginning to realise what a waiting game it is post-op!

• 4 months later...

Hey rws, any updates on your progress ?

I see in the news this week that Wayne Rooney (a famous uk footballer) went to the Harley street medical centre for his ht. It also looks like fue.

Will be interesting to see the results from these guys although still can't see names of the doctor(s) anywhere?

Hey rws, any updates on your progress ?

I see in the news this week that Wayne Rooney (a famous uk footballer) went to the Harley street medical centre for his ht. It also looks like fue.

Will be interesting to see the results from these guys although still can't see names of the doctor(s) anywhere?

Yes it is believed he paid ?30k for his HT, either a lot of grafts or overpriced FUE!

Hope results turn out good, would be good to know the DR name

• 1 year later...
I am 2 days post op from 1500 grafts at the Harley Street Hair Clinic, so far it looks very good.

In the next week or so I am going to start uploading pictures, I want to try and dispel the theory that UK clinics are no good.

I would love it if you can do that. Hope it turns out great!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...